Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Gingerbread Creation!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dips View Post
    I've been keeping my :bandit: peeled for your post, Soo! Fantastic! Is that a wind turbine on the roof? I just love it, off to look more closely on your blog.

It's official, Christmas has now started following the reveal of this year's gingerbread creation :grin:
    My sentiments exactly Dips! I've only had a very quick peek at the photos. I intend to have a good read of the blog on Friday (my day off) so will post again then - thanks Soo!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

That's super.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

WOW!!It's amazing..

Post Thanks / Like

How fantastic. What a work of art. I bet there are people queuing around the block to get a taste!

Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant SooG. This is my first year on the forum and haven't seen your creations before. Is that a Dalek by the police box? It is absolutely wonderful and each time I look at the photo I spot something different. Have a great Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Craftysusan View Post
    Brilliant SooG. This is my first year on the forum and haven't seen your creations before. Is that a Dalek by the police box? It is absolutely wonderful and each time I look at the photo I spot something different. Have a great Christmas.
    That is indeed a Dalek! They were added this year in honour of Doctor Who's 50th anniversary. :)
    Scrappy Soo - my paper, ink and all things glittery blog
    Things Soo Likes - my knitting blog

Post Thanks / Like

Craftysusan, SooG and her family and friends do some really lovely gingerbreads and she always shows us them. If you can find time SooG and you have the pics, will you be able to refresh us with them over Christmas maybe? that would be lovely for peeps who have missed out before (but only if you have time!!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Craftysusan, SooG and her family and friends do some really lovely gingerbreads and she always shows us them. If you can find time SooG and you have the pics, will you be able to refresh us with them over Christmas maybe? that would be lovely for peeps who have missed out before (but only if you have time!!)
    You could go to the blog to check out each year's gingerbread house. Scroll down a bit and on the right is a list of posts in year order. Click on the year and then on December and all the posts for that month come up on the left. I've checked back a few years and there's only one post in December so that'll make it easier to find the GB house posts.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I've now had time to have a really good look at the pics and a read of the blog. I'm really glad that you explain some of the features in details Soo as I was a bit confused by the wind turbine! I loved the detail in the bar and the inventive use of materials but how did Mads learn so much about what a bar looks like? Me thinks she spends far to much frequenting these places - unless it was for research purposes of course! I liked the Santa down the chimney! And perhaps they're his skates waiting for him to finish deliveries. The daleks give me the shivers but I'd have loved eating them LOL! The burning question is...........Is the inside of the Tardis huge?
    There's lots of things I like/love including the little Christmas tree surrounded by the presents. But I'm a bit of an odd ball and my favourite is the 'fence' around the edge of the board LOL! I love 9to eat) those biscuits especially the white chocolate ones!
    Thanks for sharing your creation again this year Soo - I was beginning to think it wasn't happening this year - horror of horrors!

Post Thanks / Like

Ta PP ! never thought of that !