Thread: Code on DT

Post Thanks / Like

Default Code on DT

For Serif lovers if you didn't get the e- mail there is a code on the DT website for £5 off until Jan 2nd.there is a minimum spend but can't remember how much. Not sure whether I have posted in the right place.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Do any of you know what they called the Fizzy moon 'package' that was on C&C a few months ago please? I can only find different bits of Fizzy on DT - if that makes sense, or maybe it was a special for C&C?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Do any of you know what they called the Fizzy moon 'package' that was on C&C a few months ago please? I can only find different bits of Fizzy on DT - if that makes sense, or maybe it was a special for C&C?
    I can't answer your question JM but I have a discount code for 5 digikits in the Fizzy Moon collection from Daisy trail for £19.96. The code is FIZZY5 and it's valid until 13 February.
    There may be 6 digikits altogether but the code was in a magazine which had a free cd with one digikit on (With Friends) it so the offer is for the other 5 in the collection. The magazine is 'Complete Cardmaking with your PC' issue 47 priced at £5.99 if any one is interested.

I also have a code for Craft Artist 2 for £5 CA2FIVE valid until 13 February (beats C&Cs £8.99 plus £2.99 p&p although you do get the disc with C&C).
    Last edited by pyjama princess; 02-01-2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you PP, I have really spent up this week, but as its on for a few weeks I have made a note of the code for later. I already have CA2 but that code may come in for someone else, thanks again!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post