Thread: Serif Hearts Designs Collection 2 - La Femme and Secrets and Bingham Bears

Post Thanks / Like

Default Serif Hearts Designs Collection 2 - La Femme and Secrets and Bingham Bears

Do you think these will be cheaper when they hit Daisy Trail in Feb? C & C are selling them for 14.99 but its only 3 digikits - with p & p that works out to 5.49 per digikit and there doesn't seem an awful lot in them for the price. But I do like them!

Just having looked on Daisy trail for the first collection I see they sell at £4.99 each so not an awful lot in it if they are priced the same. Decisions decisions...........
    Last edited by Jilly; 03-01-2014 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Additional info
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got them because I get carried away when I am watching! Charlotte taught me some new things which I can't wait to try out. Recorded the 3 shows - fingers crossed 'someone' doesn't get over zealous and delete them!
    Last edited by PinkPig; 04-01-2014 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Typo

Post Thanks / Like

I buy a lot of my kits from Daisytrail, but up until now I've found that the offers on C&C seem to be good value so I go for them if I think I'll use all the digikits. If I only want some of them then I wait for them individually on Daisytrail.
    I've gone for this one. I find that when they present the show boards in the format they've done with this one,(instead of showing the individual items), you don't really see how much is in the kits.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it the more it eludes you,
    but if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and softly sits on your shoulder.

Post Thanks / Like

I liked the ladies digikits and enjoyed watching Charlotte.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice lady, I like the calming way quite a few of the guest lately have this kind of way with them.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post