Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would You Like to Join the Birthday Card Lite Swap 2014?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Would You Like to Join the Birthday Card Lite Swap 2014?

Hello Fellow Crafters

This is a call-out for new members of my Birthday Card Lite Swap. It works a little differently to the other Birthday Card Swaps in so much as we only have 1 Birthday a month, therefore it suits peeps who would like to join a swap but have been hesitant due to time commitments. We've been going several years now and I hope that other "Lite Swap" members would agree that it has been a great way to be in a swap but not to be swamped by being in it. Unfortunately a number of members of this swap have left the forum in the past year, so we have more gaps than usual this year. Last year, all slots went within half a day of being announced, so please do come and join us.

We currently have 1 free slot for each of the following months:

February
    March
    June
    July
    August
    [December - now taken by Summer]
    January

So, by joining the swap you would be committing to:
    * sending 1 Birthday Card a month and our birthday year runs February to January
    * posting pictures on the forum of your cards received on your birthday within 10 days of your birthday

Please do think about joining us, it is so lovely to receive a pile of beautiful cards on your Birthday and it is a joy to be able to send your own cards to peeps who do truly appreciate the work and creativity you've put into your own creations.

Although preference will be given to forumites who are not in an existing swap, if you are already in a swap but would like to join this one too, please do answer this call-out but could you let me know that you in a swap?

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thank you.
    Last edited by Dips; 11-01-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to join in please Dips. I have sent you a pm.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Awww no September again

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry LPS2, you could be like the Queen and have an Official Birthday, seperate from your actual birthday! Existing members always have first refusal to continue in this swap and then it gets opened up to new members after that.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

My Craft Blog - DipsDesigns.com My Pinterest Boards My Youtube Craft Videos

Post Thanks / Like

Thank's Dips...never thought of pretending my Birthday was in August before LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

I recently had a PM from a long standing member wanting to join in swaps - she's been MIA since October 2012. I'll send her a PM Dips and bring this to her attention.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I've had a reply Dips. Sadly her birthday is in September. She's said that if August remains free she'll ask if she can have that month as her birthday is at the very beginning of September so it's only a couple of days out. But she'll wait awhile in case someone with a genuine August birthday wants to join in. She logs on regularly so will keep an eye on this thread.
    You'd better make your mind up quick LPS2 - it looks like August is hot property LOL!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I've had a reply Dips. Sadly her birthday is in September. She's said that if August remains free she'll ask if she can have that month as her birthday is at the very beginning of September so it's only a couple of days out. But she'll wait awhile in case someone with a genuine August birthday wants to join in. She logs on regularly so will keep an eye on this thread.
    You'd better make your mind up quick LPS2 - it looks like August is hot property LOL!
    My birthday is at the beginning too...the 4th.But I wouldn't expect to take August if a member with a real August birthday wanted it either...

Post Thanks / Like

July now taken by Dax

So, we still have slots for

February
    March
    June
    August
    January

Please do think about joining us!

Post Thanks / Like

I will have some of my crafty stash back from storage in the next week so can I take the March slot please. :D