Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Jan's Bevvy of Beautiful cards

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is so special, thank you for sharing.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful cards , I didn't have a problem seeing them either Jan - just a click.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous cards LJ, well done to all the swappers for making such a lovely display.

LG the code you need is the IMG code in photobucket. In your Library/Albums you should see an icon that is like a cog wheel on each photo. Roll over this and click (maybe right click sorry kinda rusty myself) but anyhooo a drop down menu should come up with about 4 or 5 choices of code..... choose IMG code and click on it..... photobucket will say "copied" - code is now on your clipboard and can be pasted into your post here on forum.

http://inkstainsurvivor.blogspot.com/ :D

Post Thanks / Like

glad you had a great day and enjoyed your cards , but my two said to remind you that they are pedigrees not hounds if you please, I have had to hold the Yorkshire terrorist back from coming down and biting your little toe:mysmilie_1::mysmilie_1:
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely cards everybody, can I see a cat on there too?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by williamspringer View Post
    glad you had a great day and enjoyed your cards , but my two said to remind you that they are pedigrees not hounds if you please, I have had to hold the Yorkshire terrorist back from coming down and biting your little toe:mysmilie_1::mysmilie_1:
    Oh I do beg your pardon boys.so even pedigrees snore then lol
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I had a wonderful weekend, saturday was daughters hen do,the morning was an activity thing, high wires etc so I gave that a miss and met up with them all for lunch 17 of us in all,then one of the bridesmaids opened up her house for a pamper afternoon and evening followed by naughty games.They really made the time special for Claire and also made me feel special too.
    I left just after 8 as I had been on the go since 6.30 in the morning and had to get back ready for my Birthday meal on Sunday, good job as they were still going strong at 2am
    Sunday was lovely nice meal with friends and then back for tea and cake and yesterday I had lazy day , no wedding stuff , looked at all my lovely cards and pigged:mysmilie_5: out on the cupcakes hubby got me.have to do a work out now or I won't get in my dress for the wedding
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Well done everyone - lovely cards. I hope you are going to post some photos of the wedding LJ - having seen the invites etc., we are almost guests! P.S. Put down the cupcake and walk away..........

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely cards LJ and sounds like you had a spectacular weekend. Now about those naughty games...................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tricia View Post
    Lovely cards LJ and sounds like you had a spectacular weekend. Now about those naughty games...................
    I was only there for one which was hoopla willy.
    they played naughty picturnary(sp) and also got onto groups with toilet roles on other bits and bobs and each group had to make a wedding dress with the bits on offer,well one was wrapped up like a mummy and one the team leader wasa dress maker so she measured the loo roll and sewed it together with string lol. I am awaiting the pictures.