Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How can you lose a whole set of dies???????????????????

Post Thanks / Like

Deefersmum I know this is a bit wacky but have you tried praying to "St. Anthony, patron saint of lost & found. Please can you help me find................... It sometimes works for me.

I lost my new 2nd pair glasses last year, as in buy one get one free. Looked everywhere and hubby did too. Came and sat by my p.c. asked St. Anthony, got up from the chair and promptly stepped on them. :mysmilie_847: They must have slipped off the pile of crafting stuff on the table. Hubby had a go at straightening the frames, but they never fitted properly after and I didn't have the heart to take them back to Tesco Opticians. :mysmilie_514:
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Deefersmum I know this is a bit wacky but have you tried praying to "St. Anthony, patron saint of lost & found. Please can you help me find................... It sometimes works for me.
    When I lost my die I appealed to some invisible being "please help me find my die". I had an old dictionary propped up next to a cabinet and when I went into the room the next day the page was open at the word television. Well I looked by the TV but no luck. As I said previously I found the die months later on the floor and it was in front of the portable tv. How spooky is that! Might be worth a try Deefersmum.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post

I lost my new 2nd pair glasses last year, as in buy one get one free. Looked everywhere and hubby did too. Came and sat by my p.c. asked St. Anthony, got up from the chair and promptly stepped on them. :mysmilie_847: They must have slipped off the pile of crafting stuff on the table. Hubby had a go at straightening the frames, but they never fitted properly after and I didn't have the heart to take them back to Tesco Opticians. :mysmilie_514:
    Sorry but I can't stop laughing..................:mysmilie_11:

I'll try because this is driving me madddddddddddddddddddddddd (well madder than usual).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Craftysusan View Post
    When I lost my die I appealed to some invisible being "please help me find my die". I had an old dictionary propped up next to a cabinet and when I went into the room the next day the page was open at the word television. Well I looked by the TV but no luck. As I said previously I found the die months later on the floor and it was in front of the portable tv. How spooky is that! Might be worth a try Deefersmum.
    V spooky..... I'll try this one too. Our cottage was built in 1860 - do you think I might wake up a few former residents? :mysmilie_474:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    Sorry but I can't stop laughing..................:mysmilie_11:

I'll try because this is driving me madddddddddddddddddddddddd (well madder than usual).
    Me too now when I think about it. :mysmilie_17:

Post Thanks / Like

I have just spent ages searching for some hat pins. Came to the conclusion that they must have fallen in my waste bin and got thrown out. I have just checked my emails to order some more only to discover that I hadn't actually ordered them in the first place :blush:
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    V spooky..... I'll try this one too. Our cottage was built in 1860 - do you think I might wake up a few former residents? :mysmilie_474:
    Oh no, in that case I wouldn't try it - unless of course the "residents" have hidden them in the first place!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to think I might get all the addresses of all the crafters from C&C joanna sheen etc and take a wee trip around on bin day thinking I might net myself a nice little crafty stash. Lol
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boneyrm View Post
    I have just spent ages searching for some hat pins. Came to the conclusion that they must have fallen in my waste bin and got thrown out. I have just checked my emails to order some more only to discover that I hadn't actually ordered them in the first place :blush:
    See it does all mess with your mind - I'd get some Cadbury's Mini Eggs if I were you - num num :mysmilie_5: Actually that's quite a good idea - if I keep 'losing' stuff it would be a good excuse to pig out on choccie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freedom99 View Post
    I'm starting to think I might get all the addresses of all the crafters from C&C joanna sheen etc and take a wee trip around on bin day thinking I might net myself a nice little crafty stash. Lol
    Hey brill idea Freedom! Can we all come with you, share a coach all bring our own butties and flasks, what a lovely day out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or 3/4)
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post