Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crafters Companion Poor CS

Post Thanks / Like

I will definitely not be giving them my custom again having read all the problems above and as for bumping someone else's order just because C&C have snaffled them all up is a disgrace. At least when we have a moan about anything to do with Tonic Simon always tries to explain things. Pity CC don't feel the need to do the same.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    They will be - its all the "bouncing, smiling and girl next door" persona that makes us that we really need this or that, and Sara is very good at it!
    Well she doesn't make me want to buy, quite the reverse in fact. All that pushy stuff from her and the rest of her team put me completely off buying. As for buying the pencils, no thanks very much. Five will get you ten that they are no better than the pencils I already have. As far as I am concerned their pens were no better than Promarker's, in fact the one and only one I tried wasn't a patch on my Promarker's, so I see no reason to believe their pencils would be all they are cracked up to be. Just another money making scheme as far as I can see.

No reply to the email I sent last night regarding the glue. They haven't even clicked on it to let me know it has been read. That is the last time I will be buying from them that's for sure.

Roz
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I think that CC needs C&C more then they think they needs other customers. This could be a mistake on their part as they don't always seem to get the sell-outs on their programmes that they used to. Once upon a time you needed to be quick to get what you wanted before it went. I have their Flower Fairie range and it is very pretty and good quality but I have not seen anything from them of late which would tempt me to buy.

Years ago I worked in an office where we had posters of a lion wearing a crown plastered on the wall stating that the Customer is King. They were there to remind us that our customers were important and needs to be treated accordingly as they were our wages. Think we should get some printed up and send them to offending companies who think their customers are a very small part of their operation.

Hope all your problems get sorted out.

Post Thanks / Like

Received an email today from CC saying that it usually takes RM a few days to deliver, and if the glue hasn't arrived by Friday to let them know. It was supposed to have been posted on the sixth, which according to my calendar was two weeks last Tuesday. Now I don't know about anybody else, but I reckon that is a lot more than a few days. I had to buy a couple of tubes elsewhere yesterday as I am getting short of the stuff. Not impressed. :(

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Received an email today telling me the glue was posted on the 15th of May. So why did the original email say the 6th?

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    The reason I didn't pay by Paypal this time was because I paid by Paypal last time and could imagine it might cause a problem/muddle as their records obviously think I have already paid - I just don't trust them.

Why hey don't you trust them?

Post Thanks / Like

I used to have a craft shop and deliveries from companies are always estimates and the owner would have known this. It was her/his decision to take orders from customers and not cc. I'm not sure I would feel comfortable selling goods that I didn't have and don't have control over when they arrive. Manufacturers give estimated dates too so if cc expect a delivery they then pass that date on, it's not cc's fault they then don't turn up on time. I've read this thread from beginning to end and I'm really unsure where all the hatred and spite comes from, for goodness sake get a grip it's pencils and glue!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The trouble is Crafty knitters is that I was told the order had been despatched to me on the 6th of May, then when the order didn't arrive I was told it had been despatched on the 15th of May. Now when a company obviously don't know what they are talking about, then I reckon we have every right to get shirty.

Anyway the replacement arrived this morning. So as I had to buy a couple of tubes elsewhere as I didn't know if the order was ever going to turn up, I should have enough to keep me going for a few months.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty knitters View Post
    Why hey don't you trust them?
    I don't know if you read the earlier part of this thread but my problem with them was the fact that I originally paid for my dies with Paypal, cancelled the order because they didn't have the stock, they refunded my money via Paypal and then eventually sent me the dies i.e. the cancelled dies. I didn't want to pay again using Paypal because they obviously had their whatsits in a twist and I thought if they had my cheque enclosed with a letter they might sort themselves out. Life is too short to keep phaffing around.