Thread: Tonic Studios Header Fold Dies Step-by-Step Tutorial

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tonic Studios Header Fold Dies Step-by-Step Tutorial

Apologies for the duplicate post but I know that different peeps visit different sections so I'm posting this here and in Tonic's sponsor section.

I have had lots of requests for a step-by-step on using the new Tonic Header dies, especially how to line up against the fold, so I've produced one of my step-by-step tutorials here. HTH! :)
    Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked for this post

My Craft Blog - DipsDesigns.com My Pinterest Boards My Youtube Craft Videos

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dips. These tutorials must take you ages to do, so I am very grateful.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Craftysusan View Post
    Thanks Dips. These tutorials must take you ages to do, so I am very grateful.
    You're more than welcome! This one was particularly trying - not so much the tutorial, but the fact that my Broadband went bang on Thurs and still isn't fixed. Had to upload the tut from the John Lewis coffee shop and their free wifi!

Post Thanks / Like

My broadband took a week to fix as I had to wait for a new router from my internet provider. During that time however I found I had a lot more time on my hands to do all the things I should have been doing instead of surfing the net! Looking forward to your sneak peak on Wednesday but don't think I can afford to buy anything this time around.