Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Garden scene background

Post Thanks / Like

Default Garden scene background

Can anyone suggest a CD that has background scenes basically grass with sky and clouds please? I have many CD's and I've started going through them to try and find what I need but wondered if someone might know where I might find such a background to save me time. I expect I would have the CD!!!
    I'm wanting to make my brother's 65th card with garden party banner and a tree of life but really need a scenic background to set it against and don't want a piece of green card topped with a piece of blue and then the need for covering up the join - I want it to be seamless. A huge want I know but thought it was worth the ask. Don't really want to do a watercolour background but that may have to be the answer. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the Serif kits have background scenery so you could check that out. I have used card/paper as a background i.e. green and blue, but have torn the join rather than cut it and it 'blends' more easily. Good luck!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

'The Good Life ' has some backgrounds like that and 'Bloke'. Lots of others too.

Post Thanks / Like

My Craft Studio did some where you could build up on just such a theme - was it called 'setting the scene'? and I think a couple of Cardcraft plus (Nigel) had a similar cd too. Hope you get sorted!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a couple of CDs with this sort of scene on. Jacksmissis is right that Nigel's cds have these sort of backgrounds. But do you really want to spend out on a cd just for one background? There's some nice ones in Serif Craft Artist digikits - do you have Craft Artist? All my stash is upstairs and I have to go out soon. If you're in no hurry I can spend time later looking through cds and digikits.

Post Thanks / Like

I just googled free downloadable grass and sky scene and got loads of images
    http://vector.me/search/blue-sky-cloud-grass
    you can download and convert to any size without pixals being distorted.
    Last edited by Little Jan; 11-07-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all. Had a look at Serif and have found possibilities on Good Life. Couldn't find anything like it on Nigels Everyday Cd though. Will look at your downloads tonight Little Jan when I get back from work. Just about to dive out the door. But thank you for all your help you've saved me hours of painstaking hunting. :mysmilie_851:

Post Thanks / Like

Hey thats quite a selection LJ, may use some myself!!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jan View Post
    I just googled free downloadable grass and sky scene and got loads of images
    http://vector.me/search/blue-sky-cloud-grass
    you can download and convert to any size without pixals being distorted.
    Thanks flower, some nice downloads on that site for all sorts of stuff. Some one has to pay for, so won't be bothering with those, but there is still quite a lot of other goodies that would be useful. :)

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

The CD that they brought out for the tattered lace days out dies has some good background scenes including seaside scenes. It is called Days Out and was a click, print, go cd rom from My Craft Studio. I think it was £8.99 and I got mine from C&C.