Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Garden scene background

Post Thanks / Like

Love your card Jilly, don't you just love it when 'a plan comes together' ;). Your brother will love it and I will keep my fingers crossed for fine weather for the hog-roast.

Thanks to Little Jan for that fab. site, will be saving that to favs. as I'm hopeless at creating sky/clouds with promarkers.

Post Thanks / Like

Its perfect! Great idea.

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea and great card! Fingers crossed for some good weather for you all and I hope they manage to raise loads of dosh!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for your kind words - really pleased you like it. You're quite right Craftysusan the stable is the Tattered Lace beach hut and of course their bunting. The fencing is from Crealies Creative Shapes it has three styles on it - fence, balustrade and ironwork - this is a link to it - http://www.crealies.nl/detail/704138...e-shapes-d.htm
    I bought mine from a craft show a year or two ago for £5 in a sale box instead of £9.50. I've found it really useful plus the fact you can cut it for any length. The tree is the Paper Artist 4 Seasons that I bought last week from C & C in there Monday Morning sale. Its a lovely size for A5.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

A beautiful card, I love the colours. Thank you so much for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    Thank you all for your kind words - really pleased you like it. You're quite right Craftysusan the stable is the Tattered Lace beach hut and of course their bunting. The fencing is from Crealies Creative Shapes it has three styles on it - fence, balustrade and ironwork - this is a link to it - http://www.crealies.nl/detail/704138...e-shapes-d.htm
    I bought mine from a craft show a year or two ago for £5 in a sale box instead of £9.50. I've found it really useful plus the fact you can cut it for any length. The tree is the Paper Artist 4 Seasons that I bought last week from C & C in there Monday Morning sale. Its a lovely size for A5.
    Thanks for the info Jilly and the link. I have a friend who loves horse racing and this would be ideal as most fence posts are too ornate. I have the tattered lace merry go round die and can cut the horses from that to use. The tree is really lovely too. Will have to put these on my wish list for the future.