Thread: CD with Robins

Post Thanks / Like

Default CD with Robins

Hi

Which CD has the best Christmas Robins images on it. My mum has asked me to print some off ... but I can't find any on the CDs I've got.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I think Joanna Sheens Christmas CDS have robins on. If you look on her site there maybe more info as to what is on.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjhoughton View Post
    Hi

Which CD has the best Christmas Robins images on it. My mum has asked me to print some off ... but I can't find any on the CDs I've got.

Any ideas?

Many thanks
    I've only just got in from work. If you don't mind waiting I'll have a look through my Christmas cds later - but I have LOADS!!!¬
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I can wait ... Thanks for looking x

Post Thanks / Like

You'd think this would be an easy subject to find on Christmas CDs wouldn't you? Nope! Looks like robins are a rarity on crafting Cds. I have found some but ONE image on each cd - I'm sure you don't want to have to buy loads of cds.
    One of the forum sponsors is Linda Chapman fro Creative Crafting world. Try PMing her and asking which of their cds have robins on. I have found 2 really nice cds on their site and one does have 3 robin images. Magical Christmas Moments - £12.99. The other cd doesn't show any images (although the box looks lovely LOL!) A Winter Walk in the Countryside - £9.99.
    Have you thought of searching on the internet for free images?

http://all-free-download.com/free-ph...rd_188700.html

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. I will pm Lynda. Thanks again. x

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I think one of the problems could be that birds, especially robins, are considered unlucky. I know they are in the Barnsley area. Heaven only knows why. Me, I love little birdies, though I have had a bit of love/hate relationship with some of 'em. This is especially so with one nawty lickle robin at Cawthorne cricket ground. He refused to have his photo take. :( He stood there ok, but each time I tried to get him at the correct angle, the little blighter moved round again. This went on for about ten minutes, then he flew off to tell his mates how he had made this silly woman look a complete twit.

As if that wasn't enough, I was just about to take a piccy of a blue tit, when it decided to fly off. I did once manage to take a decent photo of a goldcrest, though I had to take at least twenty piccies to capture him. The goldcrest is not only the UK's smallest bird, but I reckon it must be the quickest.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Melanie. Have you looked on Etsy? They sell digital downloads of all sorts of images.

Post Thanks / Like

Will have a look when I get home. Thanks x

Post Thanks / Like

Probably not much use but in my Serif digikits I have 15 robins by themselves.