Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A few makes

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely cards Summer - thanks for sharing. I've got some of the DCWV cardstock (bought some time ago before the 'bargain' phase) and found it doesn't work very well at all in my Cameo, so I had written it off for diecutting, but I think I'm going to try using it with some of my regular dies as you have got such great results Summer.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful cards summer
    I really should make a start on my C******** cards

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet School Fan View Post
    PS. Forgot to ask - where did you get the Noah's Ark design? I collect Noah's Ark bits and pieces and I really like that decoupage.
    They are Sarah Bailey's designs from silhouette store CSF. Just type Noah in search box - the Ark and the animals are different downloads. It was a bit fiddly as I reduced the size down a bit, but I really enjoyed making it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spendsloads View Post
    Lovely cards Summer - thanks for sharing. I've got some of the DCWV cardstock (bought some time ago before the 'bargain' phase) and found it doesn't work very well at all in my Cameo, so I had written it off for diecutting, but I think I'm going to try using it with some of my regular dies as you have got such great results Summer.
    I used the DCWV cardstock on the giftbag spendloads and the Tonic die cut on it. Its a great weight for gift bags which is what I think I will use it on mostly. As it has a white core, you do have to watch the scored edges as it could rough up a bit. The die cut came out perfectly as well, but it was a cream (light) colour so any white edges wouldn't show. I do need to try die cutting it out on the darker colours.

The other cardstock I used on Oliver's card was papermania shimmer textured card packs which I had thrown in free with Spellbinders grand sets when they were on offer at Craftsupertore about 18 months ago. I ended up with quite a few packs, but I have used lots of it - as it die cuts really nicely and seems to cut well on my old Craftrobo.

Post Thanks / Like

They are all lovely cards Summer, really liked Oliver's card.

My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I love all of them including all the Christmas cards. The one with the robin and vellum poinsettias hasn't been mentioned by anyone else but I think it's gorgeous.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    I love all of them including all the Christmas cards. The one with the robin and vellum poinsettias hasn't been mentioned by anyone else but I think it's gorgeous.
    Me too Mitzi - initially that was my favourite but now I've decided I like them all!

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

I love them all too. Anyone would be over the moon the receive one.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Well done

Have to agree they are all superb. You should be very proud of yourself. Please can I ask if you used a die to create the frame on the fifth card and if so which one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wee quine View Post
    Have to agree they are all superb. You should be very proud of yourself. Please can I ask if you used a die to create the frame on the fifth card and if so which one.
    Thanks wee quine. I used Tonic Beautiful Bramble die on the fifth card.