Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Victoria's Birthday Cards

Post Thanks / Like

beautiful cards.x

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful cards everyone. Thanks for great photos and the descriptions Victoria x

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful cards everyone.

Victoria, I'm not sure what happened there. According to the chart my PM box is just over half full. I did get an email telling me that you tried to contact me. I meant to PM you but I'm having troubles with my computer at the moment, it's old and very slow. Drives me round the bend at times lol. Sincere apologies.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous cards girls. :mysmilie_59: :clapping:

Thanks Victoria for the detailed descriptions and close ups.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you all like the photos. I was determined to show them off properly as the makers had spent so much time making them! So many people here have commented on them too. The funny this is having to explain who 'Victoria' is, it's only my forum name!! Some of them don't understand the swapping concept at all, but I can assure you that there were many compliments!! Thank you again. xx
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    I'm glad you all like the photos. I was determined to show them off properly as the makers had spent so much time making them! So many people here have commented on them too. The funny this is having to explain who 'Victoria' is, it's only my forum name!! Some of them don't understand the swapping concept at all, but I can assure you that there were many compliments!! Thank you again. xx
    This post almost made me join the swaps just to see the cards made up from my forum name:mysmilie_15:
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post