Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victoria's Birthday Cards

Post Thanks / Like

Default Victoria's Birthday Cards

This is going to take some time, and a few posts, so please bear with me! I'm really enjoying being part of a birthday swap again, and as this birthday was a biggie, I've had some truly gorgeous cards. I've taken lots of photos to show off the cards made by our clever members and quite a few of the senders have explained in PMs how they made their cards. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I have. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Shoequeen has used her Cameo to make these funky layered special 50 candles.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Spendsloads has also used her Cameo. This is another groovy card, and very appropriate for a 60s baby! I wanted a VW campervan when I was younger!

Post Thanks / Like

LovePaperStroking - this card is so cute. I love the vintage looking little girl and also the fresh colours.

Post Thanks / Like

Dax has made a really classy card using gold mirri and Centura Pearl Snow White with gold hints. The frame is a Tonic die, Twined Lilly, and the parcels are also by Tonic. She has used her Cameo to cut the backing for them, and also the 50. The embossing folder is Do Crafts. Most of my cards are 8x8 so this was always going to be a winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Dyzni has created a great focal point and has made up the 50 using some dinky flowers and a gorgeous vine die cut underneath. Another really pretty card, and the stamped background matches perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely cards. Thank you for sharing
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Summer has taken my avatar and forum name as inspiration for using this Clarity stamp. The frame has been offset and there is also a gate die and a corner die in black card. I guessed that she had made the parasol from various dies and I was right! It's the top arch from the Spellbinders dilite window die. I think the ribbons through the little circular discs provide a great finishing touch.

Post Thanks / Like

Maisie's card came in its own box and has been made (I think) from a Crafter's Companion create a card die. I eventually managed to get hold of a few of the dies from the launch, and find that they make lovely cards. I think that the 3D flower has been hand crafted too. I do love handmade flowers!

Post Thanks / Like

Julie has gone for a regal A4 card using lush purples and gold. Using the fancy scrolled V is a great idea, and the border die is also smart. I love the fleur de lys embellishment. A real whopper!

Post Thanks / Like

Waterlily's card has a lovely flower as a focal point. The flowers and the leaves have been coloured beautifully - I wonder if you can make out the sheen. (I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full Waterlily!) I don't know whether or not it's a hand drawn image, but I do know that the gold also shimmers in the light.