As I organise the ATC swaps, I thought I may as well explain for those members new to the site and to remind members who were on site before the crash what is needed.

The ATC swap is run bi monthly with the FLAP swap (co-ordinated by Artysam). Each person wanting to take part PM's me their details of name and address and in return I send them details of where they need to send the swaps to. The reason for this is to establish authenticity, a safeguard if you like for me. Its worth mentioning that no personal private detail will ever be disclosed on public forum.

For the benefit of those that have taken part in swaps in the past, I believe I have kept details stored separately, but such detail will only be used by me and not circulated to any other member. So what I am saying is, you don't have to PM me your details again if you decide to take part in the ATC swap as I should have them, if you have taken part in say the secret santa, easter bunny or ATC swaps I have organised.

The ATCs themselves are 2.5" x 3.5" in size and on the back of the design you should put:

Your forum name
Craft telly
The name of the piece (if you have given it one)
Its number (depending on whether its part of a series)
Date

You will need to send three to me by the end of the month if you want to take part, together with a SAE so you can get ATCs in return for the ones you have made.

I think that has covered everything, but if you have any questions and don't want to ask them on open forum, please PM me.