Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bigz die query

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bigz die query

Am I correct in thinking that the Bigz dies can only be cut on the Big Shot?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Deefersmum, according to tinternet, BIGZ can be used in, big shot, big kikc, vagabond and cuddlebug machines, not seem them but if they are like the older sizzix dies you could use them in the cuddly bug no probs, x
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Deefers according to the instruction book they will cut in the eBosser, you use just the thin plates. Same with the Cuttlebug, you don't use the A base plate just the two thin ones.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a couple of Mr Holtz's Bigz dies & they play nicely with my cuttlebug with some sandwich experimentation

Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I have three, haven't used them for ages, but they work with my wee cuddlybug. Can't remember which plates though, but then I never can, well apart from the Sizzix and cuddlybug dies, anything else I have to play about first. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I've used my Bigz dies in my friend's Bug with no probs.

The Bigz die is the same thickness as the thick white Cuttlebug spacer plate (A plate) and so you just use the cutting plates with it, above and below the Bigz die, so that the cutting plates are the bread and the die is the filling in the sandwich. Can't remember if you use 2 Bs or a B and C plate but it will be obvious when you do it.

Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

Sandwich............... somebody mention sandwiches! I'm hungry, haven't had owt since lunchtime, can you tell? :mysmilie_478:

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Sandwich............... somebody mention sandwiches! I'm hungry, haven't had owt since lunchtime, can you tell? :mysmilie_478:

Roz

I'm bliddy starving and we didn't have dinner all that long ago! There is still a small amount of the Chrimbo stuff left sat there staring at me, but I want to loose some weight so am trying to be very good. I might have an apple in a minute but am putting it off because I'm not really that keen. How come I'm always watching my weight and hubby looks like a whippet whose been on a diet?

Post Thanks / Like

'Cos life is like that chuck. 'Himself' still manages to weigh less than nine stone despite scoffing all those biccies and chocolate. It ain't bliddy fair. :(

I love apples, specially cox's, adore bananas, got a grape thing at the moment........... oh suds, might as well admit it, I love all fruit.

Roz

Post Thanks / Like

I like fruit too, but I have to be in the mood for it IYKWIM? I have had loads this week, trying to knock out the effect of all the biccies and other naughty things I've eaten. No justice with peeps who can eat and drink all they like is there?