Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Happy New Year & Crafty Resolutions.

Post Thanks / Like

You're not by yourselves Dax, such a lot of peeps poorly - hope you both better soon. Don't think anything is worse than a poorly fella. We women just get on with it but my word don't they moan? My Jack been ill since New Years Eve (even ASKED me to drive Sunday) I got it too now but hey ho!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I felt a bit under the wotsit on Tuesday, don't think I was all that great on Monday either, but I did my best to ignore it. Whatever it was it hasn't hung around, well other than crawling out of bed on a dark morning is getting more and more difficult.

I hope everybody who isn't feeling up to snuff soon feels better.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    You're not by yourselves Dax, such a lot of peeps poorly - hope you both better soon. Don't think anything is worse than a poorly fella. We women just get on with it but my word don't they moan? My Jack been ill since New Years Eve (even ASKED me to drive Sunday) I got it too now but hey ho!
    You are spot on JM, they don't half let you know when they are poorly. We have not been out, so he has not asked me to drive. Not sure what will happen when the cupboard and fridge are bare. Let me drive his pride and joy on my own. :mysmilie_62: Ordered some new slipper boots from Tesco, F&F which can't be delivered to our little Tesco Express. I have to go to the nearest superstore a few miles away. I need them as old ones have hole at toes and twice now caught it and tripped going up the stairs. :giggle: Honest not been drinking either.

I hope you are better soon JM. I have been lucky just caught the cold/flu part so can still do all the household jobs including his of putting the rubbish out. :muscle:

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Dax. That asking me to drive shocked me to the core - I knew he must be ill ! we were only taking some stuff to my son's old house then calling around at the new one so would only be out a couple of hours. If you go to pick your things up be careful, the winds are horrendous this morning - around here anyway. Just tell him you're going, you won't be long and does he want you to pick him anything up? Good luck!!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll believe you Dax! ;)

Wind is driving me nuts. About the only place it seems almost quiet is the bedroom, at least it will be until I go to bed, then no doubt all hell will be let loose. I'm expecting the greenhouse roof to vanish anytime, though with luck the shed roof might survive. All four bins are jammed up against the front of the shed, so I am hopeful they too will be ok. The most frightening thing though is the creaks and groans coming from the panel with the back door and window. The wind is blowing in that direction, I'm just hoping it will hold, though as it sounds as though it is going to get worse before it gets better, it will be more a case of crossing fingers.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

STAY SAFE EVERYONE like Roz says, its supposed to get worse over the weekend. We've had it hitting us from the front since yesterday (coming from the West) at about 3.30 this afternoon it stopped - oomph thought I, they've got it wrong again! At around 6pm it started again and has turned and coming right off the sea now. Its truly dreadful, the noise is unbelievable! Not raining yet but the weather lady did say we will be getting some and possibly the white stuff too. How those poor folk going on in Scotland I cant imagine, and I certainly hope there are not boats out there.