Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer's splendid birthday cards

Post Thanks / Like

Default Summer's splendid birthday cards

I would like thank everyone for the beautiful cards I received for my birthday they made the day extra special, and particularly as my birthday is at such a busy time..

I hope these appear okay - I am a bit nervous that they will all appear as they should do. I am having problems with the touch pad on my lap top which means I haven't been able to resize/crop easily - and scrolling and selecting is almost impossible.

I am going to try and post them three at a time - but I am not sure they will appear in the order I want them too - but the filenames have the sender names just in case they are out of order lol

First one is from Dax. One of the lovely Tonic Fairy dies, which has been carefully decoupaged and finished with black gem - lovely colours

Second is from Dips. Cute stamped owls with gorgeous paper flowers and ribbon finished with a lovely sentiment and die cut frame.

Third is from Dyzni. Perfect image and sentiment for a cat lover like me! Finished off with some gorgeous gems scattered all over.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Next group of three

First is from Lovespaperstroking. A very cute stamped and coloured image of a hedgehog and birdie – I love the colours of the backing papers

Second is from Maisie. Using a mix of dies (flourishes) and cameo (?) work with the gorgeous cats in a hat box (I will have to look to see if I can find that image!) Finished off with some lovely flowers

Third is from Shoequeen. Again some expert cameo (?) work a fab little decoupaged birdie – great choice of backing paper with some wintery snowfakes and gems.

Post Thanks / Like

Last group

First is from Spendsloads. I think it is one of the lovely create a cards frames, with some gorgeous pink and gold flittered flowers and butterfly embellishments finished with gold pearl drops.

Second is from Victoria. A cheerful card using cameo cut file of birthday candles, with the flames highlighted with glossy accents. Finished off with ribbon and a lovely printed sentiment.

Third is from Waterlily. A lovely acetate card beautifully coloured with shimmering paints. I am afraid the photo does not capture the shimmer.

Thank you all for making my birthday extra special.

A photo of Julie’s card to follow next week.

Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous cards everyone.

Glad you had a lovely day Summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Great cards - well done everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful cards everyone. Hope you had a fab day Summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing your lovely cards
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful selection of cards Summer - well done ladies!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice change after Christmas stuff! Thank you for posting such clear photos Summer.

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful cards, we have very talented crafters on this forum.