Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pergamano Scissors V Pergamano Cutter

Post Thanks / Like

Roz, I haven't done any yet! I have a gradely selection of equipment now but I keep putting off starting. I have bought some mags off fleabay too, such beautiful work in them. When my gradaughter has been in June, I've almost convinced myself to turn the spare bedroom into a craft room as I had at the other house, it will make a nice little "snug". I am going to slim down on all my stuff too (again) because I have realised that whilst its nice to have a selection of things 'to do', its also overfacing for much of the time and nothing gets done. I don't know what's in what boxes really, only where the basics are! I gave soooo much stuff away last year and sold some too, and do you know I haven't missed any of it, I couldn't even begin to say what any of it was !! eeh, just goes to show.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Could be me talking there lass. So much to do, and so little time. I do not jest if I never bought anything else, other than essentials, glue for instance, I would have more than enough to last me another 100 years. Even Christine has admitted that she has way too many cross stitch charts, so is going to try flogging them on fleabay. I've downloaded loads of freebie stuff, not just cross stitch, but knitting, crochet, sewing, and of course we must not forget all the parchment and other paper crafting stuff I have found free on t'Internet over the years.

I keep telling myself I don't need any more 'stuff', but I obviously don't listen. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog