Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some Christmas Crafts (a bit late I know!!!!)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow you have been busy
    I love seeing your work
    You are so talented
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Well what a wonderful woman you are, they're magnificent SooG, I am now going to crawl back under my stone I'm so embarrassed that I don't do all of that! And take no notice of Deefy - think it was JAMMY she was asking to adopt her before AND she doesn't need another doggie (but I do!!) he's gorgeous SooG!

Post Thanks / Like

Gorgeous creations Soog, I love the quilt and cushions and the mittens are cute too. It is also lovely to make someone a personalised gift too and I am sure all your recipients were well pleased. Cute pooch too.

Post Thanks / Like

If you could just wrap up the cushions and the lovely seat that they are on and send them to me, I would be most grateful (I'm not joking - haha). I looked and looked for some Christmas cushions and I couldn't find any that I liked, wish I had your sewing skills to make some of my own. All of your makes are wonderful, when I was scrolling down the picture of the little dof, I expected to see hime modelling your mittens!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Well what a wonderful woman you are, they're magnificent SooG, I am now going to crawl back under my stone I'm so embarrassed that I don't do all of that! And take no notice of Deefy - think it was JAMMY she was asking to adopt her before AND she doesn't need another doggie (but I do!!) he's gorgeous SooG!
    Step away from the dog - he's mine, all mine.................
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful creations - I would delighted to receive any of those - well, perhaps not the doggie coat unless I also got the doggie, since we don't currently own one! That quilt must have taken you ages - it's such an heirloom piece.

Post Thanks / Like

What beautiful work! How long did all that take you? Please say you took all year!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    What beautiful work! How long did all that take you? Please say you took all year!
    I did start early! I started the quilts before Easter as I knew they would take a long time. My friends made fun of my early start but it kept me from getting stressed and I never would have finished otherwise!
    Scrappy Soo - my paper, ink and all things glittery blog
    Things Soo Likes - my knitting blog

Post Thanks / Like

Wow they are all stunning!

Post Thanks / Like

Now I see why the first pair of mittens have a doggy pattern to them LOL! What a clever idea - I bet your niece adores them. But then I'm sure everyone loved their pressies because they are all really lovely. My favourites are the quilt and cushions. And your niece can keep her doggy because I prefer cats LOL! Thanks for sharing your makes, I don't mind what size the photos are or how 'late' you post them - I just love seeing how clever you've been. Off now to view the Gingerbread House thread as I've saved reading it until last.