Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tonic Craftinator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    I'm wobbling! It is on flexipay!
    Go for it Dax - its a very special birthday - my ex M-I-L died just a month before her 95th - 18 months ago - we still remained close after her son did the dirty on me. She always told me I was the best daughter-in-law he gave her! She had a further two after me!
    She lived in Birmingham but towards her end I would travel up every month to stay with her and give her some care - her sons certainly didn't. On my last trip I took her birthday card early as I felt she wouldn't make it - she loved it. She was so desperate to go and meet up again with her husband - so it was a blessing for her. I have lovely memories of her and just glad now that she's where she wants to be.
    Make yours something special - you never know when you are going to lose them. Its only money after all - !!!!!!
    I stopped dithering and went for it last night. Oh dear now to make sure hubby does not see it when it arrives. When I make the card I will say it's a die I had last year. Naughty me.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well done Dax. You just have to get to the delivery man before hubby.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Craftysusan View Post
    Well done Dax. You just have to get to the delivery man before hubby.
    I did Susan, they came this morning early. He has his art group tonight so I can play while he is out.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh that was a quick delivery! I do the majority of my ordering Thurs/Fri when I've been left to my own devices with the laptop & usually get my delivery the following Weds/Thurs. Like the Tonic die I ordered last Friday (payday!) which was popped through my letter box during a heavy snow/sleet shower this morning. For those Tonic-aholics amongst us, I finally got the Sending a Hug Semi die cos, having Googled several times, C&C is about the only place it's still available & they dropped their price a little while back!

As for the Craftinator, I am still wavering over the Sentiment Frames - I *still* don't want the fairy one & I'm not a huge fan of the Oval one, so really (particularly considering my recent spending spree), I should hang on for the general release & get the Square one (which I adore!). I ain't paying C&C price for the single die set, even as a club member!
    Don't get your knickers in a twist; nothing is solved & it makes you walk funny....

My Womblings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I did Susan, they came this morning early. He has his art group tonight so I can play while he is out.
    Phew, that was lucky. Hope you enjoyed playing with it tonight. You are lucky to have an arty hubby so he probably understands what an essential these things are.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Craftysusan View Post
    Phew, that was lucky. Hope you enjoyed playing with it tonight. You are lucky to have an arty hubby so he probably understands what an essential these things are.
    Oh no, I wish he did. He keeps his spending to a minimum and can't understand why I don't. Some days he is more understanding than others like when we go to The Range or Hobbycraft because he wants something and asks what I want. Trouble is most of what I want is elsewhere like C&C.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Oh no, I wish he did. He keeps his spending to a minimum and can't understand why I don't. Some days he is more understanding than others like when we go to The Range or Hobbycraft because he wants something and asks what I want. Trouble is most of what I want is elsewhere like C&C.
    Oh dear, in that case Dax you will have to continue with your double life as smuggler of crafty stuff. Just remember the old phrase "what, this old thing, I've had it for ages".
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post