Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: YAY!! A decent pick of the week, 29/1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Mentioning no names but some are a bit more crazy than others. :mysmilie_454: :mysmilie_17:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    I, for one, am perfectly normal.......................:154::112::109::39:
    Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    I've been told off in the past about going off topic, might as well stop a runaway train as stop me going off the rails. :mysmilie_520:

Roz
    Now there you go Peeps - an example of our lovely members who've just got off the bus bringing them back from their day care centre ! :mysmilie_854:

Quote Originally Posted by Craftysusan View Post
    I love the fact that we occasionally go off topic. It is good to have a bit of fun.
    We do it all the time CS, but that's how converstions go in real life too..............and there's always an element of the OP in the thread somewhere.........(off to see if I can find it LOL) :mysmilie_843:
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Watch it! Day care? I'm enjoying my life with my friends in white coats too much............
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I loved the post which started off as an appreciation of Dean Wilson and end up as a discussion abourt our pets' unfortunate habits by way of cats getting banned from a cattery (my cat made too much noise!).

Sorry, Graham we know you like to keep us in line but we're who we are and, apart from the odd troll who breaks through now and again, we shall remain who we are!

I think we might challenge Rosilee and EssexAnne to start a topic and we'll set it off down a meandering path (OK, hijack it)...
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
    I think we might challenge Rosilee and EssexAnne to start a topic and we'll set it off down a meandering path (OK, hijack it)...
    Excellent idea! :mysmilie_481: Oh we are nawty, so very nawty.........
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Pass the Tena Lady thingies please! :mysmilie_19: I'm sitting here laughing so much I can't hit the right keys. Good job there is a spill chicker on my lappy. :mysmilie_17:

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Dear me! I've been looking at handbags on Amazon and the bloomin' things are following me around the Int'ternet. Can't do anything about it as I'm at work - IT bods take a dim view to us trying our amateur IT skills on the computers.

Post Thanks / Like

OMG, I love, love, love this forum and everyone here. I haven't laughed so much for ages.:mysmilie_19: I've had a horrible cold this week, thanks to my son, and my left leg is really hurting (have no idea what's causing that) so I have been feeling a bit sorry for myself. But reading these last couple of threads, in particular this one, has really cheered me up. Thanks girls, keep it coming. (I think this might be slightly off topic too)
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cor blimey, its done me so much good to read the last few messages. And here was I getting all worried about going off topic and getting chucked off. After all, its not how people are in real life, is it? Don't know where I got the idea from anyway. I think when you join a new forum, you're always worried about being ever so ever so proper and not saying anything out of turn.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree Samsfriendjean!:mysmilie_497:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosilee View Post
    I've had a horrible cold this week, thanks to my son, and my left leg is really hurting (have no idea what's causing that) so I have been feeling a bit sorry for myself.
    Hi Rosilee. Hope you feel better soon. Keep warm and stay indoors with a hot toddy. x