Thread: Harrogate GNPE In March

Post Thanks / Like

Default Harrogate GNPE In March

Just to let you know that there's been a date change for this show. ITS NOW ON FRIDAY 13th and SATURDAY 14th MARCH 10 TILL 4.30 (I think that time is for both days). Gosh, only about 5 wks off !!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to be very good and save my money for the knitting and stitching show in November. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to go this year, haven't been for couple of years and so much easier to get to than all of the others. Well, in-so-much as its not around the corner @ 150ml round trip LOL ! but I know the route like the back of my hand to Lancashire that way, so it makes a nice day out and then call at the chippy in Stamford Bridge on the way back, ooh yummy, hope weather is ok by then, we've had our first bit of snow and now its thawing and re-freezing, brrr!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information, love this show but haven't been about to get there for various reasons.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to go - but it is 240 miles round trip. OH said he would drive, but........ do I need to go?

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

If you version of 'himself' is prepared to drive you there and back, no reason need, grab his hand and tell him he is wonderful. Don't forget to tell him you need spending money though, after all it was his idea to go. ;)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog