Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crafts Too Stampeazee

Post Thanks / Like

I was listening to the lovely Phil last week and he was on about his range of stamps and the different qualities of Polymer that there are. He said he uses Grime Boss (or Buster ?) wipes on his stamps and hands and has no staining at all, he said its because of the quality of the Polymer he has them made of. Might be of help to someone ?!

(I have no idea what I'm talking about really - I have a box full of unused rubber and poly stamps that peeps have bought or passed on to me.........must put it on my roundtuit plate - but its rather full already !)
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    I was listening to the lovely Phil last week and he was on about his range of stamps and the different qualities of Polymer that there are. He said he uses Grime Boss (or Buster ?) wipes on his stamps and hands and has no staining at all, he said its because of the quality of the Polymer he has them made of. Might be of help to someone ?!

(I have no idea what I'm talking about really - I have a box full of unused rubber and poly stamps that peeps have bought or passed on to me.........must put it on my roundtuit plate - but its rather full already !)
    I have a few boxes of stamps I bought and had as freebies waiting on my roundtuit too. I have to wait for the warmer weather as I can do my messing crafting in our old sunroom. It's too cold now so just a quick in and out to get anything I want as most of my stash out there in RUBS.

Post Thanks / Like

Some acrylic stamps stain instantly and no amount of anything will change that, makes life a lot easier when lining them up.. well that's my excuse for not cleaning the other ones properly ;)