Thread: Couture Craftinator

Post Thanks / Like

Default Couture Craftinator

Trying to get my head around this one. Dennise is saying buy one get one free but nothing about it on the promotion section and when you put two different collections in your basket you get charged for both? Anyone help me on this one?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jilly, I only watched a few minutes of the show however I understand you don't get to choose your free die.
    Dennice said as a member you will receive another set free, you can't choose but they will ensure it's not the same set. I do wonder if this means it's from the dies showing or maybe previous dies?. She said if you order one set you will receive another free, order 2 and you will get 2 extra. Not sure how it works out placing order though. Not much help Jilly I'm afraid
    Carol.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Carol - I did wonder if that might be the case. I have emailed the studio for clarification. If it is a BOGOF of their choice then they need to say so! It will be another one of the collection but you can bet your bottom dollar it will be either the seaside one or the woodland one which were the least favourite when they aired these collections last time - and I expect they need to get rid!

Post Thanks / Like

Call me cynical ladies but save copy of their reply - just incase!!

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't had a reply Jacksmissis! Dennise did say at end of programme that they will send another collection and make sure its not the same as the one you ordered. So not for me I'm afraid - I like the Mariposa and Songbird and wouldn't be interested in any of the others so as I'm sure they wouldn't give me one of those for free I'll let it pass me by!

Post Thanks / Like

Ha!Ha! Jilly, and think of the money (or as Roz would say "the folding stuff" LOL) that you've saved !!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all, This is my first time on this forum so please excuse me if I am doing it in the wrong place. I just wanted to say that regarding the Couture Craftinator, you can choose the free set. You just add the two you would like to purchase to your basket and at checkout, one is deducted. You do have to be a member to benefit though. I have ordered mine. I hope this helps.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't even see it chucks, did I miss owt worthwhile then? I had visions of Paul wotshisface yelling "Craftinator" at the top of his lungs, so gave the whole thing a miss. Anyroadup, with all the lovely goodies Dot has been waving under my nose at the shop, I am going to be too skint to buy anything from C & C. Whatever it was yesterday I want one of nearly everything, maybe two of some items. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't bother myself Roz, like many of us, I think far too many dies around just now.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I am not the only 1 found it confusing
    How many people are going to be sadly disappointed when they do not get their extra set of dies
    would you not have thought that they could have explained this properly at the beginning of the show instead of talking rubbish as usual