Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spellbinders POD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spellbinders POD!!!

How much! Just got in from work and put telly on and thought I was seeing things. WOW - must be good for £224.99 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jilly; 14-04-2015 at 09:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I received an email stating that there was a saving of over £100 so didn't bother to check how much the actual cost was going to be.

It amazes me that C&C continuously have POTDs at extremely high prices. They must have people buying otherwise they would not keep on churning them out.
    I wonder if people are buying these huge sets and then selling off the bits they don't want.
    I certainly cannot justify that kind of expense once let alone on a regular basis
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just out of curiosity I put three random sets in my basket to see if the 3 for 2 worked - it didn't! Went right through to checkout but it was still going to take £60 from me yet nothing has been said about problems with it. I like a couple of them but will wait and see how much they come out at in 3 weeks time.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    I wonder if people are buying these huge sets and then selling off the bits they don't want.
    I'm sure they do. I only did that once because I didn't get my money back (I wasn't looking to make a profit).

It is interesting to see that some peeps are selling the CD from the latest Crafters Companion magazine on Ebug for the same price as the whole thing i.e. £9.99!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    I'm sure they do. I only did that once because I didn't get my money back (I wasn't looking to make a profit).

It is interesting to see that some peeps are selling the CD from the latest Crafters Companion magazine on Ebug for the same price as the whole thing i.e. £9.99!
    That's not right - would refuse to buy it - if I needed it!! I've wondered sometimes about buying job lot and then reselling but I've found with everything I've sold in the past on Ebay I've always come off worse, everyone wants a bargain! Have a bag of stuff to get rid of now but won't go online

Post Thanks / Like

Jeez, I was out all day yesterday so didn't come on here or watch telly till late and missed this. Just thought it would be same old for a few flowers.................heavens above!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    That's not right - would refuse to buy it - if I needed it!! I've wondered sometimes about buying job lot and then reselling but I've found with everything I've sold in the past on Ebay I've always come off worse, everyone wants a bargain! Have a bag of stuff to get rid of now but won't go online
    You could always put your goodies on here...................:mysmilie_59:
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm beginning to think that they assume us crafters sell about £400 worth of cards per week when they put outrages packages like this on , for most of us it's a hobby maybe making a few pounds now and then or doing cards for charities, they need to get in the real world

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Deefersmum, Jilly, at least on here you've nothing wasted but time, you wouldn't be out of pocket with all the fees:D
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't see much of the shows, but didn't care for what I did see. Wouldn't spend that much on dies no matter how much I liked 'em. I could be patient and buy them elsewhere in a few weeks time if I was that keen. I'm sure by that time I would have probably gone off the idea.

I know there were some of the TL magazines I thought I would buy because I liked the dies. When push came to shove I realised I didn't like them anymore, so ended up saving a whole load of cash.

Roz
    Last edited by RozMinis; 15-04-2015 at 07:49 PM. Reason: can't spell!
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog