Thread: £5 voucher peeps

Post Thanks / Like

Default £5 voucher peeps

847317 This is the code for a fiver off until sunday night PLUS the free P&P. I needed some more face cream so I'm well pleased. Doesn't say it'll work on C&C but you can order some C&C stuff through IW so maybe you could try? Hope it helps someone !!
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I tried it on C&C by just chucking any old thing into my basket and it didn't work :mysmilie_512:

Post Thanks / Like

I've just logged onto TopCashBack and they're also showing the £5 voucher. So I bought craft items through Ideal World and tried the voucher code and had a message saying it couldn't be used on these items. So it can only be used on Ideal World not C&C and only on certain items (not craft).

Post Thanks / Like

oh shame girls, my face cream (stop it Deefy - no they don't do it by the bucketful!!) came in so much cheaper with the free P&P too. I did go through TCB though!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmp, don't do face cream, wouldn't do much good on my mush these days to be honest. Nowt else I fancy either.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    oh shame girls, my face cream (stop it Deefy - no they don't do it by the bucketful!!) came in so much cheaper with the free P&P too. I did go through TCB though!
    Me too JM and I used the £5 discount code 84717 off E.G. birthday special. I always buy two at a time but only one yesterday. Tried to be crafty and use the code again today for another one but it did not work. The TCB worked at 4% but shame the crafty order yesterday only gave 7% not the advertised 9% so another claim to go in.