Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stamps Giveaway

Post Thanks / Like

Roz, I really do live up to my name. I could write a book. I am a disaster - my OH's words not mine. I can tear a muscle sitting still - need I go on?!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha, bless you love. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to thank P4W for the wonderful collection of stamps which arrived this afternoon. I have roughly divided them between my 'charity and have sent some to another forum member for hers. I have pm'd you both.
    As I said to P4W, it was a lovely kind and generous thing to do. Thankyou, Hugs xxx
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clumsycrafter View Post
    I just want to thank P4W for the wonderful collection of stamps which arrived this afternoon. I have roughly divided them between my 'charity and have sent some to another forum member for hers. I have pm'd you both.
    As I said to P4W, it was a lovely kind and generous thing to do. Thankyou, Hugs xxx
    You are most welcome Clumsycrafter. I hope both your chosen recipients take great pleasure from using them.
    Hugs,
    Beth. xxx

My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clumsycrafter View Post
    It's also very generous of you to share them with me CC. Thank you both so much - my recipients will be delighted with their share and the stamps will be put to good use.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

My share of the stamps arrived yesterday while I was at work, Hermes left the box with my neighbour - in his caravan on his drive LOL!
    It's a huge box! Thanks so much P4W and also ClumsyCrafter for sharing. I'm going to have to slot in a rubber stamping session soon!

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Awww thats so nice of you P4W, and I know CC and PP will use them for such good causes - lovely thought from you all. Do keep popping in Beth, there's so few of us now who keep this forum going, and we're always up for a giggle and the naughty step is very rarely in use these days LOL !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Awww thats so nice of you P4W, and I know CC and PP will use them for such good causes - lovely thought from you all. Do keep popping in Beth, there's so few of us now who keep this forum going, and we're always up for a giggle and the naughty step is very rarely in use these days LOL !!
    It was a pleasure. I couldn't bear to throw them away and I'm so pleased that they will be put to good use.

I'll try to steer clear of the nawty step, but no promises LMAO!

My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

:)This is such a good initiative. from the goodhearted to the goodhearted.:)