Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stamps Giveaway

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stamps Giveaway

Hello all,

It has been a very long time since I posted on here although I do dip in and out from time to time. There seem to be a lot of folks missing from when I used to post regularly. I hope they are all well?

Anyway, I have a large box (8" deep, 8 1/2" wide, 14" long) which is full of rubber stamps that I would like to send to someone who can make use of them for charity. I have decided that I am rubbish at stamping and they are just clogging up valuable space. Some have been used, most of them are unused and still in their original packaging. There are all types of stamps in the box both rubber and clear. The makes are Lily of the Valley, Kanban, Sheena Douglas and oodles more. Please do not ask for more details as I don't have time to go through them all.

Due to severe financial constraints I am prepared to send the box to one person only as I cannot afford to send multiple packages. If that person is then happy to share them, please feel free to do so.

I will send the box to the first person to respond to this thread. I will trust them to use them as I intend them to be used (for charity) and ask that you do not sell the stamps for personal gain.

I hope that they find a good home with someone who can create cards to benefit others.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and I look forward to hearing from you.

Love to everyone who remembers me.

Beth. xxxxx
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

I remember you Princess4wiz and I've missed you on CT. I hope you are well and still crafting - even if it's not stamping LOL!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

That is a very kind offer. I am aware of a local craft club that does work with partially sighted adults and children. I am sure they would love your stamps. If however, that is not what you intended then I understand and will not be offended in any way whatsoever. If you would like to send them however, I absolutely would like to pay all your postal costs, as my contribution.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I remember you Princess4wiz and I've missed you on CT. I hope you are well and still crafting - even if it's not stamping LOL!
    Hello PJP,

It's good to see you again.

I am still crafting although I've gone away from papercraft and have taught myself to crochet. I'm in the process of making some darling little toys from a book called Edward's Menagerie.

My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by clumsycrafter View Post
    That is a very kind offer. I am aware of a local craft club that does work with partially sighted adults and children. I am sure they would love your stamps. If however, that is not what you intended then I understand and will not be offended in any way whatsoever. If you would like to send them however, I absolutely would like to pay all your postal costs, as my contribution.
    Hello Clumsycrafter,

I would be delighted to send the stamps for such a good cause. My darling Dad, who I lost 16 years ago this year, was partially sighted, so it would be very fitting. As to the postage costs, I wouldn't dream of taking your money, but thank you for the offer.

Please send me your address and I will get them sent by TNT as soon as I can, hopefully in the next couple of days.

Beth. xxx
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Princess4Wiz View Post
    Hello Clumsycrafter,

I would be delighted to send the stamps for such a good cause. My darling Dad, who I lost 16 years ago this year, was partially sighted, so it would be very fitting. As to the postage costs, I wouldn't dream of taking your money, but thank you for the offer.

Please send me your address and I will get them sent by TNT as soon as I can, hopefully in the next couple of days.

Beth. xxx
    I have sent you a pm.

Post Thanks / Like

I've missed you too Princess (especially because of our mutual interest in greyhounds/lurchers/whippets). I hope you are well and life is treating you with care.

You have a lot more patience than me as far as crochet is concerned - I just can't get on with it. I wanted to buy the Edward's Menagerie book but knew I would never make anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    I've missed you too Princess (especially because of our mutual interest in greyhounds/lurchers/whippets). I hope you are well and life is treating you with care.

You have a lot more patience than me as far as crochet is concerned - I just can't get on with it. I wanted to buy the Edward's Menagerie book but knew I would never make anything.
    Oh thank you, Deefersmum,

Sadly we've now lost both our Greys. We miss them terribly but as I now work a lot of hours we decided to wait until our lives are calmer before adopting any more.

The Edward's Menagerie patterns are so easy! The only stitch you need to know is double crochet. I'll try to take a photo of a couple that I have made and post them for you to see.

My crafty blog

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Beth just wanted to say how very kind it is of you to donate your stamps to a worthy cause. I hope the charity in question have fun with them.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the charity makes lots and lots of money from your use of the stamps Clumsycrafter. I bet you are not in the least bit clumsy, not like me who seems to have developed this nasty habit of knocking or dropping things onto the floor, usually never to be seen again.

A lady at the Tuesday needle and natter group is making the rabbit from the Edward's Menagerie book. It is taking her a while as she didn't know how to crochet when she bought the book. The lady who was running the Monday crochet group refused to even try teaching her because she is left handed. So Jill decided that she would learn how to crochet right handed. She has done the head, body and legs, at least she had done those up to last Tuesday, it will be interesting to see how far she has got now. Might even be on one of the other animals. :)

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog