Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Edward's Menagerie Creations

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Five is probably as many as I would manage. Don't want to flood the stall with them, especially as there are ooooodles of other items I can make. Finished my snowballs tonight, and may I say they look much better for the addition of a mouth even if it is only a couple of straight stitches that creates a V. They will be having their photo shoot tomorrow. Might have to do three as there are four wee ones, four large ones, and four somewhere in't middle - all different. :)

Going to make a start on a teddy from Val's book tomorrow. I've been dying to have a go at those since the book arrived last week. The Christmas knitted minis book arrived this morning, delivered by a nice postie showing his legs. Like Val's designs, this one says they can also be used for charity. All but one are in 4 ply, which isn't easy to come by, but I reckon a trawl around a website or three might come up with something other than baby yarn. I know Deramores have a reasonable selection, but I will check elsewhere. I know Barnsley is rubbish when it comes to 4ply, but I can be patient and wait until next year as I have more than enough on for the next month or so. :)

Discovered tonight that the fair is on Sunday the 13th of December, so that (in theory) gives me two months. Have to allow for three days to put up the decorations, plus a day in Harrogate, will probably need the following day to get over it! Reckon on six weeks. If I haven't got everything done by then, probably won't manage it, especially as I promised to make a start on the first of the wedding ring pillows on the wonth of December. I doubt Mabel will actually hold me to that, but need to be close to that date. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Roz I don't know when you have time to eat or do anything else! I would just like a quarter of your energy!