Thread: Clarity Open Day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Clarity Open Day

I've just returned from the Clarity Open Day in Crowborough. Really enjoyed seeing the products demoed, even though I could only stay for 90 minutes owing to other commitments. I now have some good ideas for the stencils I already own and also the fusible fibres with have been gathering dust in my craft room.

Having seen Barbara demo the Groovi plate I am tempted by it, but wondered if it is as easy as she makes it look. Has anyone bought it and used it yet?

Would recommend the Clarity Open Days - small friendly atmosphere with space to really see things, talk to the demonstrators and hourly raffles for Clarity goodies.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ooh that sounds lovely CSF, glad you had a nice time! I like Barbara and I would love to see her demonstrate that plate..............might have a look on YouTube see if its on yet.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I've loads of those fibres............... somewhere. Would love to go to an open day.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen the fibres at shows but didnt buy as I didnt know how to use them, what do you do with them exactly - pretty please????

Post Thanks / Like

Use a travel iron to melt fibres between baking parchment and then stamp onto it using the iron to set the ink again using baking parchment. The image can then be coloured using Promarkers or twinkling H2Os. I've found several videos on YouTube, but they do the melting and stamping in one go. The guy demoing recommended doing the two actions separately to get a better result. The resultant piece can be mounted on a card.

Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! another thing for me to try LOL !!