Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Addiction!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh, I've just signed up for another 'round tuit'. A C******** in July cross stitch ornament. This is after signing up to a C******** in July miniaturist exchange. Still two more minis to make for the C******** Advent, four to make for the C******** raffle, then who knows what. I intend making a start on my Bucilla Advent calendar on the wonth of July no matter what. Even if all I achieve that day is taking it out of the packet and sorting out the beads, sequins and stuff.

Wonder if I can get all those projects done before the wonth of July. At least the C******** Advent doesn't need to be posted until mid November, and the raffle will be mid December at the latest, so I don't actually need to panic over those yet. :)

Dunno about a 36 hour day, I reckon I need a 56 hour one, and no sleeping either! One thing is for sure, I am not going to die of boredom. ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

You must be running on Duracell batteries!

Post Thanks / Like

No she 's plugged into the 'mains' EssexAnne!!

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

:mysmilie_859:

Post Thanks / Like

I started off paper piecing and it's still my favourite way especially as I'm not too confident on my lovely sewing machine. There is a blog called Flossie Teacakes and she makes the most beautiful quilts but they are a bit complicated for me. I like the PIGS term. I turned on QVC this morning and they were flogging storage sacks at £20 plus postage! LAst week I found some cut price Curver boxes on Hobbycraft at £5 which are studier and patchwork printed, just need to fill them now. So Roz this what you need, new lovely shiny storage for your stash. Plus, Kaffe Fassett has an exhibition of some of his quilts at the Quilt Museum in York at the moment for inspiration.

I'm a bit mad on crochet at the moment and also, have a found a local knitting group who want teeny-tiny knitted and crochet things, and I'm also making two baby quilts for expectant colleagues. So, it's either hit the Sanotagen or get plugged into the mains with Roz!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is a good idea, plug me in Scotty! ;)

Now it is all very well buying storage stuff Muffin, but where do I store it? The top of the wardrobe is already up to the ceiling with 'stuff'. The drawers in the bed are also full of 'stuff', clothes and bedding actually. My office is overflowing, ditto the two floor to ceiling cupboards in the lounge. I need a bigger bungalow, and I need it now.............. so if t'Thunderball would like to come up with the correct numbers tonight.................. :)

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post

I'm a bit mad on crochet at the moment and also, have a found a local knitting group who want teeny-tiny knitted and crochet things, and I'm also making two baby quilts for expectant colleagues. So, it's either hit the Sanotagen or get plugged into the mains with Roz!!!!!
    or do they still make Phyllosan I wonder (spel?) you know girls, the stuff that fortifies the over forties ????!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahaha, could have done with it this afternoon. I actually fell asleep while the racing was on. Just shows how bliddy useless my horses were.

Nearly finished my first 12" block, but may have to put it to onside when I have finished it and concentrate on some C******** cards of the prick and stitch variety. Just hope I don't get carried away as I did last year and end up pricking 40+ of 'em. Must remember there are other card making 'stuff' in my stash, and some of it needs to be used up. Have to make some time for some parchment cards n'all. :)

Roz