Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Puppy photo's will appear as soon as possible, I tried to take some today but camera decided today of all days that it needed new batteries, I'll get OH to get some in the morning. My little Indi is being such a good girl, we've only had one little puddle in the house, she's done everything else outside and today I tried throwing her cuddly toy to see if she'd run after it, she not only ran after it she picked it up and brought it back to me, I thought maybe it was a fluke so did it again and again, in fact every time we've gone in the garden I've thrown it for her and every time she's brought it straight back to me. I will be glad when she sleeps through the night though, I always have new babies in the bedroom so they can wake me if they need to go out, I've found it makes housetraining easier and quicker but doesn't help my sleeping time, I don't mind though as she's absolutely adorable.

Thank you for all the lovely posts about my win, C&C didn't phone today like they said they would so I'm hoping they'll ring tomorrow, apparently when they spoke to OH they wanted to know if I wanted the money in one or two lots, not sure what they mean as I thought it would just be put onto my account, no doubt I'll find out when they eventually phone.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

"Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.

Post Thanks / Like

Bless her! you've picked a good one there, she's going to be a piece of cake for training. Bet she wont be long before she's going through, its only her little body thats not just quite big enough - only be another couple of weeks!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post