Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you seen......

Post Thanks / Like

I've been into the works this aft - we'd been to the solicitors about the house and it was on our way past, I dived in, he said what are you going in there for? I said can't remember - but we're just passing I might as well. Bought some adhesive A4 sheets of really pretty fabric (would have got loads more stuff if HE hadnt been with me LOL !
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

HE's can be real pests at times. HE is usually pretty good when we go into stitching shops, but I still feel a bit rushed, so I usually end up forgetting somat important.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't got a Works near us so I have to order from the internet. They have so many money off and free postage offers that I find it hard to fill my basket with enough stuff to qualify for free postage! The parcels arrive really fast as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I went in for my usual little visit yesterday and had a nice surprise - my loyalty points had been added to my card so my 3 packs of wooden hearts attached to tiny pegs cost me 80p instead of £3.00! I wish I had bothered to get a card earlier, but if you still have your receipts you can get them added retrospectively.

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean about the points. I didn't know about them until about eighteen months or so ago. One of the staff on the tills told me about them, so needless to say I signed on the dotted line so to speak. As they give 5 for ever £1 spent, they mount up really quickly. I used to get points in Holland & Barrett and Boots, but both shops tend to be more expensive than Wilko's for instance, so I seldom earn any. Boots are a bit of a pain in that the item bought must be less than the points available, which I think is silly. Nobody else does that, so why Boots should I have no idea.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

Cos they are rubbish. They get asked about that all the time!!!

Post Thanks / Like

When all my children were at home I used to live in Boots, now I rarely go near the place. I used the click and collect and had problems - so cant be doing with hassle.

Post Thanks / Like

My OH isn't too bad but I am conscious that when he is with me he actually knows what I am spending! Yes it my own money, but crafting goodies don't count do they ladies?

Been to Helmsley today and found they have a wool shop. Just of the main square. OH stayed in the car as I had a looksee, lovely little shop with medium-priced yarn. I got six balls of Robin DK on offer with a free Robin pattern. I have yarn but always think you should support a bricks-and-mortar shop. They also sell nearly-new paperbacks for £1 but no time to shuffle through those. Did find a fab bakery in the same street as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Not a place I have ever been to. Maybe I ought to give it a go. Mind you I keep meaning to have a look see what is in Penistone, nearest I ever got was a wedding at Cubley Hall in February.

Roz