Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funky Hand closing down

Post Thanks / Like

I was just wondering if any of you put an order in and if so have you received it please ? I put mine in on the 1st of August and its still showing as "being prepared" ? I did wonder if maybe they were waiting until they closed on the 8th and then sending them all out at once - just a thought!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still waiting for mine. I did wonder if she was making new cd's them sending them out or has so many orders that it's taking her ages to do them all. The prices were fantastic.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just to let you all know, I dropped Anise an email - not to complain, but just to ask nicely about the order and she's sent me a lovely one back, she's been overwhelmed (think she meant emotionally as well as physically) and is very grateful for all the orders and she's working her way through them but she's doing all the picking/packing herself so, along with her new job it may be a little while. I replied that it was fine and she should take her time and that I was only enquiring incase it had slipped through the net, so dont worry peeps, she is doing her best to get them out to us!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think she realised just how popular she was. I for one will miss her.

Post Thanks / Like

My V Funky cd has just arrived. So pleased I ordered it as the designs are beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like

All my order came yesterday but I've only just picked it up from the post office today, beautifully packed too. Not had time to play but will try over next few days. Thank you Anise!