Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I doing something wrong - Can't find any products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rosilee View Post
    I popped in to have a look and immediately though ' I really need to get my eyes tested'. :thinking:
    My son tells me its because its not an HD channel, but I'm not so sure.:smirk:
    At this rate Specsavers are going to have huge profits this year! Perhaps they could use the set for one of their ads :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_11:
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    At this rate Specsavers are going to have huge profits this year! Perhaps they could use the set for one of their ads :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_11:
    We worked out how to watch it today - just squint and it makes everything slightly better!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ya daft bat alan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Funnily enough, I've just been trying to find the website and now I know why I can't, thanks peeps.

This station is seriously irritating me know, the gloomy lighting and bad sound should have been sorted out by now. I switched over to C&C and was blinded by the light. Hochanda needs to get itself sorted out before it loses viewers. Must admit very surprised by the shows coming on as have never heard of a lot of them. Where have these peeps been? Were they pushed aside by C&C in their quest for more profit than interesting shows?

Post Thanks / Like

Hochanda TV: is a prime example of running before one can walk. I feel the channel started when it did to beat the Craft Channel on screen. I'll reserve judgement but my initial impression is of a highly unprofessional outfit.

Marion

PS How can a shopping channel contemplate going to air before its on-line store is available?
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alan1302 View Post
    We worked out how to watch it today - just squint and it makes everything slightly better!
    Hum - lots of possibilities there then:mysmilie_516::giggle:

Post Thanks / Like

Just seen them flogging a fruit tree never get that through your ebosser even if you do vary the sandwich lol
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've popped in and out today and think they are definitely improving with camera work and sound. Just caught some of the Sixpenny 3pm show - nicely informative and relaxing atmosphere. Wish I'd caught the morning quilting now as I'd also like to have a go at that. Lots I want to have a go at!!!! Just need time! I think Hochanda are taking on board their issues and dealing with them. Well done to them I say.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richyrails View Post
    Just seen them flogging a fruit tree never get that through your ebosser even if you do vary the sandwich lol
    Youse is getting as potty as JM, Deefy and me. Between you, me and the gatepost I think Alan is going the same way. :mysmilie_866:

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog