Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Graphtec / Silhouette Show Tonight

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Only managed the last few minutes as I was late home. Could hardly see the blessed thing as it was so dark. Really wish they would get their lighting sorted out, website too. They really can't expect me to even think about buying anything if I have to pay for a telephone call. How much is it per minute anyway for these National Calls thingie?

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Only managed the last few minutes as I was late home. Could hardly see the blessed thing as it was so dark. Really wish they would get their lighting sorted out, website too. They really can't expect me to even think about buying anything if I have to pay for a telephone call. How much is it per minute anyway for these National Calls thingie?

Roz
    Standard rate calls so if you have the right package you could call free. For example I can call free after 7pm or from my unlimited calls allowance on my mobile package.

Post Thanks / Like

Missed it as we are away. So hopefully by the time we are home they will have sorted their gremlins and web site out.

Post Thanks / Like

Am a huge fan of the cameo but have to say the show wasn't that good due to technical limitations lets hope they iron out all the issues before the curio is launched as that's a machine that really interests me.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

After the dire first show where Hayley couldn't see the laptop or the viewer couldn't, I thought the shows improved and Hayley was able to do a lot more than she had on C&C. She was able to show a lot more of what the software could do although I noticed she was using the Designer Edition and a new buyer would get the basic. It was better than the old nameplate for the Dressing Room door.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know if any Silhouette shows on today?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richyrails View Post
    Am a huge fan of the cameo but have to say the show wasn't that good due to technical limitations lets hope they iron out all the issues before the curio is launched as that's a machine that really interests me.
    Ritchie some beautiful marquetry work pieces from Brian at Graphtec over on ukscrappers. He has promised putting a video together with how he has done it and hints and tips.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Anyone know if any Silhouette shows on today?
    Nothing showing for it on my EPG Dax.

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure I trust the tv guide anyway! Everything I have recorded has been different to the listed shows anyway!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Standard rate calls so if you have the right package you could call free. For example I can call free after 7pm or from my unlimited calls allowance on my mobile package.
    I have to pay for all my calls as I don't have any package with TalkTalk. We hardly ever use the telephone, and as I was paying for free evening and weekend calls with both Virgin and BT, I was paying out twice for something I didn't use. So when we had to change from Virgin to TalkTalk I dropped everything except Broadband, and changed from BT to TalkTalk for the line rental. At the moment the line rental is all I am paying for, which is a considerable saving on what I was paying out to BT. There were extras that I was paying for with BT that are free with TalkTalk and I can also manage my account better with them.

I still would not be that keen on buying from somebody who doesn't have a website though. I also reckon the postage could end up a tad steep. I wouldn't be interested in joining their 'club' as I see it as a form of blackmail. Join us for free postage, no ta and all that. At least with C & C you can see exactly how much the postage is, and know that there is a cap when ordering several items at one go. Not that I order that much from C & C, and probably won't from The Craft Channel when that opens it doors for business later this month. There is something quite exciting hunting around t'Internet for bargains. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog