Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: one hour on a colouring book yawn

Post Thanks / Like

Default one hour on a colouring book yawn

i know colouring books are big at the mo but a hour show to tell you how to colour its a bit like watching paint dry , they dont even have add on sales like the best pens and pencils ect to use with these books . you can hardly see the drawings in the book as the camera work is so bad yes its very relaxing in fact its so boring to watch it puts you to sleep in the first 5 mins lol but i am hoping to learn how to stay inside the lines and not to scribble in the next show lol big love marc
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

i wish that only BIG LOVE comes your way :heart:

Post Thanks / Like

Come on you party pooper - you know you're dying to get your wax crayons out.....
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not ready to be trusted with felt tips yet though lol
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Lol Deefersmum my mum wont let me use crayons anymore not since i stuck one up my nose in 1958 lol but i am allowed plastic scissors if supervised by any one over 5 lol well i am off to do some digi stamping which is not anything like real stamping but pretend its just printing out and colouring in ,so is that like a homemade colouring book lol who can say lol must go i bored myself big love marc
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

i wish that only BIG LOVE comes your way :heart:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Lol Deefersmum my mum wont let me use crayons anymore not since i stuck one up my nose in 1958 lol but i am allowed plastic scissors if supervised by any one over 5 lol well i am off to do some digi stamping which is not anything like real stamping but pretend its just printing out and colouring in ,so is that like a homemade colouring book lol who can say lol must go i bored myself big love marc
    wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mysmilie_867:

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps it's me, but this doesn't appeal at all. I have set the sky box for the dolls house programme, as I know nothing about these at all. Despite the dodgy sound and light it is nice to see something a little different and different faces. Still not convinced by the channel in terms of longevity but we'll see, for now it's nice to see a change to the hard-sell and bored looking presenters on C&C. Have to say Martyn did look quite animated on Tilly Rose's show the other night, perhaps HE's been reading this forum...

Post Thanks / Like

The thought of another hour of adult colouring books seems to have sent the whole channel to sleep as it's off air with a technical fault, so you're all going to miss this riveting programme.
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

"Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.

Post Thanks / Like

It was off air this morning as well (8am). I did wonder if it had gone bust already.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Just had another thought on this (steady!) do you still have the crayon stuck up your nose?

Post Thanks / Like

I have to agree, hours throughout the day of colouring in is pointless. We all know how to colour in - learnt before going to nursery .

I appreciate it has made a big comeback now for adults, with books that have more detailed designs, but really that is about as much as there is to it.