Thread: IndigoBlu Clock Kit

Post Thanks / Like

Default IndigoBlu Clock Kit

Just in case anyone's interested, they are just starting to show the IndigoBlu clock kit. They are also on for the 11 o'clock hour as well. I do like their stamps!
    Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it the more it eludes you,
    but if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and softly sits on your shoulder.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought I'd flick on the channel after reading your post to see what was available and there's the girl with the long dark hair (not a hair or nail out of place) using those awful diy paint rollers that you fill. My crafting genes were not inspired!

I made the mistake of buying the rollers a few years ago - seems like a good idea, but when you fill them ready to paint it's like picking up a brick! Painting above your head is better than a workout at the gym (not that I've ever seen the inside of one).

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Deefersmum;338227]I thought I'd flick on the channel after reading your post to see what was available .... QUOTE]

They are repeating the shows at 9 and 11pm tonight assuming that the epg is correct

I quite like the general idea of making these clocks but would probably use different papers stamps etc. The indigoblu images don't really appeal to me but I enjoy watching the techniques used
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think it might be Kay that you saw, I watched a bit of a show last week and couldn't believe it was the same Kay who'd been on C&C - she seems to have a new style of her own and looks totally different.

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed the inspiration too. It was also handy to know that their black gesso can be used as blackboard paint.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it the more it eludes you,
    but if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and softly sits on your shoulder.