Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoqueen's Birthday Cards - 2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shoequeen View Post
    Yes I did have six cards - I think there's only 8 of us left in the swap now (including me) so that is just one card missing.
    Oh no, that's my card that's gone missing, I hope both the other Sept birthdays got theirs? That's awful, I'll make another at the weekend, so sorry, ShoeQueen. There are 8 of us in the group, so as you don't send a card to yourself, 7 cards in total. As you know, I'm MIA myself most the time these days, but if anyone needs an up-to-date list, PM me and I'll pop in at the weekend and reply. Our lovely Spendsloads is the next birthday girl.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shoequeen View Post
    Yes I did have six cards - I think there's only 8 of us left in the swap now (including me) so that is just one card missing.
    Oh no, that's my card that's gone missing, I hope both the other Sept birthdays got theirs? That's awful, I'll make another at the weekend, so sorry, ShoeQueen. There are 8 of us in the group, so as you don't send a card to yourself, 7 cards in total. As you know, I'm MIA myself most the time these days, but if anyone needs an up-to-date list, PM me and I'll pop in at the weekend and reply. Our lovely Spendsloads is the next birthday girl.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like an up to date list please Dips. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like one too Dips please.