Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The crafty art of bicycle folding

Post Thanks / Like

That's the thing - it's pricey. Love the way you can easily have the stamp multi coloured.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    I think its just that she's jealous of the bike Roz, she needs one with really, really lickle wheels - like the ones in a flee circus at the fair when we were kids.
    I have a wee bike in a cross stitch diorama thingie. It is red, has lovely lickle wheels, a saddle and pedals, plus some FlowerSoft flowers attached to the basket thingie at the front. Lovely cross stitched house at a backdrop. Made another one that is inside a room at Christmas. Didn't like the wreath that came with it, so added a few bits and bobs, plus a ickle tree and some cards. I've one that still needs stitching, can't quite remember what it is though, something to do with the countryside I think. Maybe a 2016 project, but I will have to change the fabric as 18 count Aida, or any other count Aida for that matter, drives me nuts, much prefer an evenweave or linen.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog