Thread: Lazy Sunday making Christmas Decorations

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lazy Sunday making Christmas Decorations

Lovely Sunday making some decorations for local craft fair. Loved making the smiley face snowballs.Attachment 5874Attachment 5875
    Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw bless, think they will have to become friends with my crochet snowballs. Mine aren't s'posed to have mouths, but I decided this year they looked sad without them, so mouths they have, even if it is only a 'V' stitch. Love your wee chaps though. If I could get to the craft fair they would be on my shopping list. Love the poinsettias and reindeer too, oh and the bells, nearly missed those. :)

I lurve making 'stuff' for Christmas, I reckon that was why Christmas was invented. :)

Roz
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

They are going to riase money for autism awareness my younger brother is autistic and love rasing money for this worthy cause if he will let me sell any has a bedroom full of owls and just about everything I make. Usually asks for some pocket money and buys everything back. Mums in her 80s now and dad went a longtime ago so it will not be long before he comes and lives with me. Loves life struggles with people who don't love back though.
    Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Aw bless, think they will have to become friends with my crochet snowballs. Mine aren't s'posed to have mouths, but I decided this year they looked sad without them, so mouths they have, even if it is only a 'V' stitch. Love your wee chaps though. If I could get to the craft fair they would be on my shopping list. Love the poinsettias and reindeer too, oh and the bells, nearly missed those. :)

I lurve making 'stuff' for Christmas, I reckon that was why Christmas was invented. :)

Roz
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wow beautiful work Richy !

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank You fòr sharing your photo and the reason behind you making them. It brought a tear to my eye. I am in a similar situation but luçkily my brother is in a fantastic place where he will be caredfor for life.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well done RR - I'm sure you will sell out in no time at all.

It was lovely to read your post and share part of your life - it is nice to know that you have a close bond with your brother and that he will be cared for when anything happens to your mum. By the sound of it, none of your 'makes' will leave your house after he moves in!

Post Thanks / Like

I love them, I bet they are sold as soon as they are put out. So jealous you have started Christmas crafting, I wish I could muster up the Christmas spirit to start.

Post Thanks / Like

eeh chuck, they're really cute, well done! Not surprised your brother will want to keep 'em all !!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh, I know I would want to keep them all. Heck, I'm not exactly 'keen' on letting my snowmen go, but go they must. Perhaps I ought to make more. Bought another three Jean Greenhowe books today, at least they arrived today, want to knit everything!!!

Thank you for telling us your reasons Richy, it really is nice to know that there are some caring peeps who actually care about their own family members.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Well done on the snowballs; I hope you raise a lot of money for the cause.