Thread: Juey's Jumbo Craft Tools

Post Thanks / Like

Default Juey's Jumbo Craft Tools

Blimey - there's a woman on at the moment who's crocheting with a tree trunk.................
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen it before - they are huge aren't they? Have you seen the knotting needles they do to?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama princess View Post
    I've seen it before - they are huge aren't they? Have you seen the knotting needles they do to?
    No, but I bet the logging companies are making a mint........
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a go with one of those hooks at the NEC a couple of years ago. I will stick to my 0.50 up to 3.50mm if it is all the same to everybody else. I'm using 4.5mm at the moment, and that feels like a tree trunk to me. Of course it doesn't help that the yarn is chunky, which is way thicker than Aran, which I can just about cope with.

I've seen them on C & C in the past. I doubt they sold all that well after the first couple of showings. Once peeps discovered how difficult they are to use. On one show she had some knitting needles on that were about five foot long, or whatever that is in metric. I reckon it would have been easier to row a boat than knit with needles that long. Still I s'pose somebody is buying them as this is the second time (at least) they have been on Hochanda.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog