Thread: Help Please!! Debbie's Smocking DVD

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help Please!! Debbie's Smocking DVD

Just opened my dvd & fusible thingy stuff from Debbie Shore (C&C couple of weeks ago). Have you got one? How the **** do you view it please?

I have a box full of dvd's - including one of Debbie's cushions from a few years ago - NEVER had a problem, shove it in the drawer and up pops the home page or menu screen for it. Alas, not with this one! My lappy came up with a 'box' which asked did I want to open in windows media player (recom) or customize. I did this (recom) and up came a pretty menu type page with a music background and thats it! Cant do anything else - any of you help please??????????????????

Post Thanks / Like

Can't help I'm afraid. I wonder if the vid of the actual programme on C&C is still on their web site, or if there is anything on the CC site?

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea Deefy, went over to see but there's nothing there, only the dvd itself and because it was a couple of weeks ago, I can only go back as far as last friday on the schedule. Perhaps someone will come along soon who knows, or guess I can email Debbie. Had to fish my invoice out the bin (in pieces LOL) incase its faulty and I have to send it back.

Post Thanks / Like

Done it!! Suddenly realised there was a barely visible small grey box to the left of the first "chapter" and I clicked it and bingo!! havent tried to get the PDF off for the patterns - save that till tomoro LOL !!

Post Thanks / Like

This is the contact link for Debbie

http://www.debbieshore.tv/contact/
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Deefy, No time to play yet today but will have a go later and make sure I can get it all off then use your link if I have probs.

Post Thanks / Like

I wondered if it was one of those discs where you get a link which in turns connects you to the info on a website, but you seem to have it sorted
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Still had no time today - been into Hull and it was mayhem, so glad to get home! will report back asap!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you undercumstumble (a word my mum used a lot) as I didn't buy it, didn't even see it to be honest. I did smocking years ago at school. My teacher knew I was interested in different stitching techniques, so showed me how. Haven't done it since.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog