Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone bought anything in the sales?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Has anyone bought anything in the sales?

Everything I want is not in the sales!!!! Typical! The only thing I have bought is the Henna Stamps from Hochanda.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope I havent - I still have to use my tenner on C&C too, I don't usually have trouble spending money...................I assume you mean craft Deefy? Otherwise, I have bought a dressing gown, a top and some of those turbie twists - my old one is getting a bit past it!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Not bought nuffin' from anywhere other than Sew & So, and that was only because I had thirty five squid in vouchers. That turned into my spending another £18.08 on essential stuff, Mill Hill beads and Dinky Dies silks. :)

Dot is s'posed to be having a wool sale when she comes back from the USA, but not sure I actually want anything. Though I may buy a couple of balls of the white and red sparkly double knitting.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

I've used my £10 renewal voucher and my £10 birthday voucher to get the large stepper die Tatty Lace set! Nothing else takes my fancy!

Post Thanks / Like

Having said I would never buy another cd I went on the crafters companion web site and bought 4. That's not the worst. Two of them were Nigel May's. At 95p each the price seemed too silly to miss, The other 2 were £4.99 so I haven't really broke the bank. Please forgive me I promise I'll get back on track soon, but knowing me it will not take long to fall off the wagon. ,
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I swore I wasn't going to spend much on craft now/in the New Year, but I am failing miserably. I found a site via Amazon yesterday that seems to have some good prices on Sizzix dies - noooooooooooooooooooooooo - I only bought one - honestly - (but I have bought other 'stuff' as well).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Nope I havent - I still have to use my tenner on C&C too, I don't usually have trouble spending money...................I assume you mean craft Deefy? Otherwise, I have bought a dressing gown, a top and some of those turbie twists - my old one is getting a bit past it!
    Please excuse my naivety, what is a turbie twist? Sounds like something you buy from a kebab shop.

Post Thanks / Like

You use it to dry your hair- it is hood shaped and you twist the tail up to fasten.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    I swore I wasn't going to spend much on craft now/in the New Year, but I am failing miserably. I found a site via Amazon yesterday that seems to have some good prices on Sizzix dies - noooooooooooooooooooooooo - I only bought one - honestly - (but I have bought other 'stuff' as well).

Well come on then...........spill the beans .. what site is it! :encouragement:
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've bought a couple of things from C&Cs sale including yet another craft CD! I must stop watching the sale shows as I'm SO tempted by the price of the Minc machine in the sale. Wish I hadn't used my £10 voucher already otherwise I would have bought it.

http://pamelaspages.blogspot.com/