Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Creative Expressions take over

Post Thanks / Like

Default Creative Expressions take over

Anyone watching this, enjoying it, buying anything?:fat:

Some of the prices seemed reasonable.

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen quite a bit of it. I always like their products, but I'm not keen on the gimmicks such as the black and yellow tape! I hope they don't go down the road of C&C and all their 'events'.

Post Thanks / Like

I've watched a few of the shows, that's quite an achievement for me as I didn't like the creative expression shows on create and craft.

Post Thanks / Like

Darn it! I had so wanted to watch this yesterday and then I had to go out and forgot to record I like watching Sue and John is ace too. He made some cards out of the waste a few weeks ago and they looked more stunning than the originals! Nice man. Sue also does lovely cards of course and they all seem to have more of a relaxed time than on C&C.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Been enjoying watching this and some if the prices have been good, but been sat on my hands as I very naughtily bought the full Sugar Hollow collection on C&C. Not sure why when I turned on at 11 this morning though they had done bloke selling glue that you cured with UV light?!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm recording them and have only watched a couple up to now which were the first ones with John,really enjoyed the banter between him and Hayley, and all the hints and tips. I haven't bought anything yet because the offers on those shows were on Christmas dies and despite saying I was going to start next years cards straight after Christmas, I just knew that wouldn't happen. Very much looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

I've enjoyed watching all of the show. They have all be very calming demonstrations, well done the creative expressions team.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Glingle View Post
    Not sure why when I turned on at 11 this morning though they had done bloke selling glue that you cured with UV light?!
    Charlie said they were doing that to give the Creative Expressions team a decent break.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    they all seem to have more of a relaxed time than on C&C.
    Yes, all the shows on Hochanda seem more relaxed than they would be on C&C. I think it is partly because they don't have the strict rules that C&C does (e.g. brightly coloured nails, glass of water when needed) and partly because the guests don't have to compete with a presenter who thinks the show is all about them.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I would watch, but OH is watching sport and the website won't work properly on my iPad - this is only Hochanda as I can get all the other shopping channels without the buffering. Shame. I will see if there is anything worth recording overnight from the schedule.