Thread: Docrafts clear stamps

Post Thanks / Like

Default Docrafts clear stamps

Has anyone got any of these? Do they stick to your acrylic blocks? I have recently bought some and they just fall off the block when I try to use them. I've tried several types of blocks; other makes of stamps stick fine. And once I've peeled them off the backing sheet, they won't stick back onto that either.

It's a shame, because I like the stamps, but I think I'm going to have to return them as not fit for purpose.

Essex to the left, London to the right and Kent straight ahead!
    Post Thanks / Like

Only got a couple of the single sentiment stamps and they stick fine to acrylic and CC Rockablocks.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've got lots of Do Crafts stamps and have never had problems with them. They cling well on acrylic blocks of several different makes and even onto a CD box when I was desperate! Perhaps you've got a faulty batch.

Post Thanks / Like

These are fairly new, I think - almost A4 sized, in a file-able sleeve, containing lots of stamps. I bought more than one set and they are all the same. They feel a lot harder than most clear stamps, not stretchy at all.

Post Thanks / Like

I sometimes use a bit of Pritt to stick my stamps and give them a quick wash afterwards.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I use a bit of glue on the back of my uncounted rubber stamps. I just don't think I should have to mess about like that with brand new clear stamps. Generally speaking, rubber is better quality / more detailed than clear stamps, so I don't want to have the disadvantages without the advantage of convenience of use.