Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yoohoo Rainbowand !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fabyon View Post
    I had another brain wave (don't worry I don't get that many).

I've noticed a few post with people saying they're going to chuck some of their stash they've never used.

So what about a card swap in the near future called 'Well YOU do something with it, then !' :D

Once people get their swap partner they send as usual to the one below but they instantly send some bits and pieces (just enough for one card) to the one above. I know it's going to be twice the postage (sending the bits and sending the card later) but it could be a one off special swap only done once in the whole year.

It would be an inspiring way of seeing what someone could do with what you have.

Another cheaper option would be to list what we have but don't use and people who have the same stuff then post what creations they've done with it.

I do apologise to suggest something as I'm aware I haven't participated in the CT swap since I rejoined but I will definitely join in the fun soon.

If this kinda of swap has been suggested in the past again my apologies. I hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes !

......I get my coat !;)

Hi Fab just catching up with posts after my holls, please dont think i was ignoring you, seems the idea has taken off and i see phree has got the ball rolling, no need to worry about stepping on toes, this forum is big enough for everyone and no one should worry about broaching new ideas whatever they are :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowwand View Post
    Hi Fab just catching up with posts after my holls, please dont think i was ignoring you, seems the idea has taken off and i see phree has got the ball rolling, no need to worry about stepping on toes, this forum is big enough for everyone and no one should worry about broaching new ideas whatever they are :)
    Thanks darling, I realised you were on holiday when I had a 'doh' moment later on ! :D

And yes Phree just went it, bless her heart ! You go girl !
    Fab

My Kimtag Profile ! :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowwand View Post
    Hmmm not so sure about the not worrying bit! Have you seen how our nice freindly bunch of crafters have turned into evil schemers - I am quaking in my shoes at the thought of the nightmare packages of stash that will soon be winging their way to unsuspecting victims ;)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phree View Post
    Hmmm not so sure about the not worrying bit! Have you seen how our nice freindly bunch of crafters have turned into evil schemers - I am quaking in my shoes at the thought of the nightmare packages of stash that will soon be winging their way to unsuspecting victims ;)
    Ah yes good point Phree, so i think i am going to keep well away from this swap, who was that clucking!!:D

Post Thanks / Like

Fab cowards back to a corner fearing peel-offs sheets ! ....
    Fab

My Kimtag Profile ! :)