Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An oldie from days gone by!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for your help! I will order the Hook & Loop fastening from Amazon. States Baby & Child Friendly, Super Soft. That will do me :glee:
    To those that were a bit confused; I was looking for the type of soft Velcro that is used on children's clothing.
    Yes the old aches n pains more frequent now. determined not to let them beat me :courage:
    Watching C & C - Storage Solutions - I think a bit pricey. I don't need any storage @ present, but if I did need some I would shop around first...
    Be happy put off till tomorrow what you just don't want to do today :giggle:

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for your help! I will order the Hook & Loop fastening from Amazon. States Baby & Child Friendly, Super Soft. That will do me :glee:
    To those that were a bit confused; I was looking for the type of soft Velcro that is used on children's clothing.
    Yes the old aches n pains more frequent now. determined not to let them beat me :courage:
    Watching C & C - Storage Solutions - I think a bit pricey. I don't need any storage @ present, but if I did need some I would shop around first...

Post Thanks / Like

Ooops! Posted twice in Error! :bigg2rin: