Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stitching Stash Sale

Post Thanks / Like

oooh Roz, the Viking Looms new home is not easy to get to in your circumstances chuck - you will need a car. I used to get the little bus from work up to Sutton On The Forrest years ago and its a nice little run but not infirm walkable (IMO), and also, its then 1/2 a mile or so up their drive - cant remember what number the bus was but it was only small one - like the ones that go to out of the way villages. What a shame I know you liked their things.

UPDATE:
    I was waiting for my cooker to 'buzz' and thought I'd just take a lickle peek and lookee peeps at Willow - they must have been so busy, so you see it was fate I shouldn't have looked............................

"Regrettably, the company cannot take on any further orders at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience caused".
    Last edited by Jacksmissis; 10-02-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw good job I bought my goodies last night then. Christine will be a tad disappointed as she didn't have time on Tuesday to put an order in, so was going to leave it until tonight.

I had a look on t'Internet for buses for the Viking Loom, they do exist, but as we will only be in York for one full day, plus part of two others on each of the three visits, I couldn't be bothered. Anyway so long as The Silver Beaded Needle in Cockermouth is open by June, and especially in October, ditto Fun2Do in Carlisle, I won't be needing the Viking Loom. Kate will probably give me vouchers for Sew & So for my birthday, though maybe I ought to see if Jane Greenoff has them, so I should be set up for the next century! ;)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I got my orders in as well and I've had e-mails saying my stuff has been dispatched (not that I need any of it urgently). I've bought a lot of material from the company in the past, so it's good to get a bargain as a bonus.

Post Thanks / Like

My order showing as shipped. :joyous:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    My order showing as shipped. :joyous:
    Get those finger exercises going ready for the knitting
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

My first package arrived today and my second is shipped. Looking forward to finding some sampler patterns for the lengths of linen band. I have got lots of Jane Greenhof patterns to choose from.

Post Thanks / Like

My first order has been shipped, but minus the silk threads as they are out of stock, so I have been given a refund. :( On a brighter note........... I wasn't that fussed about the silk as I have loads of Stef Francis and various other companies, so I can live without it. At least the linen goody bag and 40 count Newcastle is on its way. Hope all the Marlit threads from my second order and the Aida band will be posted tomorrow. :)

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

Post Thanks / Like

My 3 goodie bags arrived today - thanks for the suggestion Roz. An interesting collection of fabrics, including some sparkly bits. Great for cards and C*********s decorations.

Post Thanks / Like

Ooooo I didn't get any sparkly bits, though as I bought the linen bag I s'pose that isn't really surprising as I don't think even Kate at Sparklies sells that. Her hand dyed fabric is to die for. Haven't tried the linen, but I have loads of the 28 count evenweave. Christine forced me to buy a couple more at Harrogate, and I was only looking for her hand dyed threads. :( Mind you one of them was a sparkly one called Gingerbread, so I couldn't really refuse could I? ;)

Not heard about my second order for the Marlitt threads and Aida band. I have emailed them asking if they will substitute and sold out colours for something similar. Apparently there have been a lot of complaints about stuff being sold out, including fabric. Peeps are not happy that they have had to pay postage on what has become a very small order. I guess that is the chance one takes when there is 50% off everything. It really wouldn't be fair of them to put them on back order as Sew & So do, after all they must be making a substantial loss anyway, so to incur even more losses on top wouldn't be cricket.

Roz